Tripadvisor
Gili Air
Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Loved everything

The food, the staff and ambience were all amazing. Had a really nice meal and best icelatte in... read more

Reviewed yesterday
jacquelineelo
via mobile
Very good food

Very good food and kind stuff, big menu with vegan alternatives. Calm area in the middle of the... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
428isau

Recommended experiences in and around Gili Air
from $76.93
More Info
from $100.00
More Info
All reviews banana bread earth cafe singing bowls green juice teacher training healthy food peaceful place beautiful space paradise island beautiful experience every morning great introduction his team many thanks my partner retreat h2o
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I loved staying at H2O. It is such a wonderful place. The staff, the owners, the amazing yoga teachers. You are all wonderful. Nela, Jon, Lily, Jayne, Helene, Leevke and all beautiful staff in the cleaning and cafe. Thank you! It is a perfect place for a solo traveller to meet friends or just relax. A 10 minutes walk to the beach and 5-6 yoga classes to choose from every day. You can also join a class if you are not staying. And try the Good Earth cafe. Mmmmm... very good vegan options. I will be back!

Date of experience: January 2020
H20_Team, Owner at H20 Yoga and Meditation Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We do hope you can join us for a longer period next time and once again enjoy all the wonderful things. Thank you for your sparkling review.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Reception lady lovely upon check in...explained the convoluted ticketing system to keep track of yoga classes and took me to my room.
No eftpos which was difficult at times.
Dirty foot prints on walls of room. Tattered laminated card on bed reminding me to be the best me.
Two young men at cafe on first afternoon very rude and dismissive, more interested in talking indo to each other instead of serving me.
Asked for meal to be delivered to my room...was told no despite the reception lady saying this was a service they were happy to provide.
Meal was absolutely disgusting....I like vegan food but this looked like the hulk had taken a dump on my plate....no discernable 'ravioli' present at all. Chickpea salad was a handful of fried chick peas and chopped cabbage...Banana smoothie for dessert was warm.
The next day I asked that my room not be cleaned as I had personal items out. Came back to my room having been cleaned dirty foot prints on the wall still.
Ate the included breakfast, deciding to give the kitchen another go. Bad idea. Scrambled eggs and fried spinach all covered in the oiliest, heaviest coconut oil. Coconut eggs for breakfast? Uurgh...
Best thing about this place is the yoga, the convenience of stepping out of your room straight to a lesson was great. All the yoga ladies were fantastic. Stay and eat somewhere else!

1  Thank 497morganc
H20_Team, Owner at H20 Yoga and Meditation Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

This young lady came to a beautiful tropical island and locked herself in the room for nearly the entire stay, so we knew there was some deeper seated issues coming up. Her review was actually posted on the second day of her five day stay. We were worried and checked on her frequently and tried everything to make her stay better but it was impossible. My staff were tested in this situation and acted very professionally. We all go through difficult times and take it out on others, and we were just the ones in the firing line, just like a tree that has stones thrown at it and gives fruit in return, that is all we could do.

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

Hellen and Lilly were my yoga teachers, they are from England but very involved and serious about the yoga practice, spirituality and all the knowledge around it... I recommend the Yin workshop, 3 hours to listen, understand and get better... The beginner workshop a complet introduction to the yoga practice. And all the early morning classes in general half chill and half dynamic w/ Lilly to « seize the day... » ✨

Date of experience: December 2019
H20_Team, Owner at H20 Yoga and Meditation Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

We thank you for your gleaming review. Our teachers all very experienced and are passionate about sharing there knowledge with students. We hope you continue on the path and can return again to spend time with us.

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Idyllic and peaceful accommodation with good sized rooms. Food from the restaurant was brilliant and the staff were very helpful. Lovely place for yoga. Only issue is the lack of mosquitoe nets around our bed so we got a few bites while sleeping. Worth the money!

Date of experience: January 2020
H20_Team, Owner at H20 Yoga and Meditation Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay so much. With the hot climate we have found most travelers prefer no mosquito nets, as they are hot to sleep under, but we are happy to hang them for the people that travel with them. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

We have spent about a week in Gili Air and had food here pretty much every day. Soooo good (vegan + vegetarian). We also tried some cladded. Meditations classes were on a starter level and perfect for beginners. Check this place out.

Date of experience: January 2020
H20_Team, Owner at H20 Yoga and Meditation Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2020

Thank you for spending so much time at our centre, we are super happy you loved everything so much!