Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic place to chill and relax

Wonderful yoga retreat. I booked this place for 5 days and ended up staying for 10. A calm and... read more

Reviewed December 27, 2023
M P
Glasgow
A truly magical place

Cannot say enough good things about this retreat! I did the 3 day "Eat pray love" package which... read more

Reviewed December 17, 2023
alyssaa775

All reviews earth cafe beautiful island recommend this place h2o classes workshop practice beginners yin mats pool jon bali participants chill
Selected filters
Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

My yoga meditation journey started at H2O Oxygen and I could not have lucked into a better or more caring place.
Jon, Claire and all the teachers as well as all the wonderful staff are caring and truly concerned that your stay with them is the best you’ve ever had anywhere.
The yoga classes are wide ranging so there is a class for everyone and anyone. There is also a couple of beginners meditation class, which I strongly recommend, which are an excellent beginning to a meditation practice.
The on-site cafe is outstanding and even a confirmed carnivore like me was happy with the vegetarian fare there.
And the banana bread IS awesome.
There is a variety of accommodation, ranging from dorms to deluxe bungalows. Something for everyone.
Lounging by the pool with a smoothie after a yoga class was to die for. Quiet and serene but still very sociable place.
I wanted to buy a men’s singlet but they were out of stock. The next day, Jon presented me with one of his own freshly laundered singlets as a gift. How thoughtful is that!
I came for a few days and stayed a month.
I feel fortunate to have met these folks and liked it so much I am going back next month with my partner for a stay.
Definitely H2O Oxygen has been the highlight of my trip.
🙏
Gili Air is a real great place with enough variety of restaurants and nightlife to satisfy most anyone but not crazy like Kuta.
No cars or scooters! No motor vehicles.
You walk or cycle or take a local “taxi”:
a horse drawn cart.

1  Thank neithern
H20_Team, Owner at H20 Yoga and Meditation Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2018

We look forward to having you back soon! Thank you so much for your kind thoughtful words.

Reviewed December 8, 2018

We came to do yoga but instead booked on to their Indonesian cooking course which was EXCELLENT. The food cooked was so good and the lesson was well worth the money. I would definitely recommend doing this.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank annalisacorrigan
Bindu M, Owner at H20 Yoga and Meditation Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2018

Thank you so much, we will pass your kind words on to the chefs, they really appreciate it when people notice the wonderful effort they make. The cooking course is always a fun filled evening !.

Reviewed November 26, 2018 via mobile

As a yoga beginner, I did the beginners' class on the first day of our stay, which I would highly recommend to all beginners. It was very helpful and allowed me to visit a variety of classes during the following days with much more confidence. Claire taught most of the classes and she is simply adorable, incredibly talented and so professional! I also loved the Qi Gong Meditation with John, owner of H2O. His concept is holistic and therefore simple and great at the same time. Definitely check out the amazing smoothie bowls at their Café!
All together my stay there has been a wonderful experience to get both a profound introduction into yoga and meditation and to recharge batteries on beautiful Gili Air.

Date of experience: November 2018
Bindu M, Owner at H20 Yoga and Meditation Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2018

Thank you, we love inspiring people to continue the rewarding journey yoga has to offer.

Reviewed November 22, 2018

Great atmosphere, amazing teachers, different style yoga classes, meditation, Qi Gong, yoga in the pool - aqua yoga, massage, healthy food... Whatever you need to relax... Don't miss this place if you visit Gili Air...

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank alice8181
Bindu M, Owner at H20 Yoga and Meditation Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2018

Variety is the spice of life. We are happy you enjoyed your visit!

Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

Bought several classes as they get cheaper per class. I went to three classes which worked out to 100000 IDR approx £5 per class.
The yoga teachers were all very knowledgeable and introduced principles of yoga, breathing techniques and poses stage by stage so that people at any level could take part.
I enjoyed the classes and the aqua yoga class was a particular highlight lots of fun and interesting to try Warrior 2 in water!
I agree with all the other reviews about the banana bread.
If you enjoy yoga I would recommend H20 on your trip to Gili Air