“Great place to get certified”
Review of Gili Air Divers

Gili Air Divers
Ranked #4 of 24 Tours in Gili Air
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Gili Air Divers and Freedive Gili Air , is an SSI Scuba Diving and Freediving/Apnea facility located in the Sunrise Resort on the paradise island of Gili Air next to Lombok and Bali. Our school offers complete scuba diving and free diving/Apnea training and fun dives We offer to experienced divers and students the best scuba diving available in the Gilis. All SSI courses, discover scuba, open water course to profesional Divemaster level. exhilarating diving all year round with turtles guaranteed on every dive, frog fishes, seahorses and beautiful aquatic life. Dive and Stay Packages. Special services for Photographers Our freediving department offers SSI Freediving courses Level 1 and 2 alike specific training for experienced freedivers and fun dives.
Calgary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to get certified”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I took ny PADI certification here. Having never tried it before, I was hooked on the first dive. The area boosts amazing reefs and wrecks and I was able to see everything a first diver wanted to see - sharks, sea snakes, wrecks, octopus, countless fish and was even diving with a curious turtle who followed us for a while.

The staff are friendly and knowledgeable and the equipment like new. Maurice, my instructor, was patient, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Would highly recommend this shop.

Visited August 2012

• Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
asd
“super diving”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

yeah, a coooool experience with Gili Air divers, saw a bunch of stuff on my first day. Staff are fun.

Visited December 2012
“Excellent Dive Trip”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I met the owners Bibi & Mai in Timor on another dive trip and they told me about there place on Gili. I told them I was going to Gili the following month and Bibi sorted everything for me. Once I arrived in Bali they had arranged my transport to Gili Air, I was collected at my hostel and they brought me to the boat and had someone waiting at Gili Air to bring me to my accomodation. (Istayed in Ninas bungalows which is also really good, just a 5min walk to Gili Air divers)

The staff were execellent, very professional and always placed a lot of emphasis on safety. The equipment was really good never had any issues and always felt safe.

The diving and dive sites were really good got to see heaps of fish I had never seen before. Very good for Macro diving and the divemasters (espically Sup) knowlegdge of the dive sites is excellent.

Really enjoyed my diving here, it was great fun and I'll be back again sometime in the future.

Visited November 2012
Banbury, United Kingdom
“Friendly Folk”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

A friendly bunch of people with good knowledge of the area and dive sites. I understand they are quite a new outfit compared to others on the island so perhaps this is why they tried so hard to please and accomondate any requests. Equipment was good quality and in good condition as well which was important.

Visited November 2012
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Amazing Dive Experience”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

3 days before leaving back to australia i decided to have a go diving with Gili Air divers. Its an understatement to say it was the best experience of my tri[p! I went on to complete my open water and am now diving back in Australia. I only wish i discovered it sooner in the trip so i could spend more time with the friendly staff and more time in the water!

I couldnt recommend this place more!

Thanks Guys.