“Would recommend to everyone!”

Manta Dive Gili Air
Ranked #1 of 23 Tours in Gili Air
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Would recommend to everyone!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Spent a couple of weeks on Gili Air and went from having never dived to completing my Open Water and Advanced Adventurer courses with Rob Ladd.

All the staff and instructors were friendly and welcoming every time we arrived at the dive centre.

Really enjoyed my diving there and will try to get back there in future for more courses!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
“Great for a beginner like me!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I just did my Open Water Course at Manta Dive and it was excellent. Before it started I was quite nervous and afraid but my instructor Andreas really was able to make it fun and it felt easy even from the beginning in the Pool.
The learning- part also was easy cause he was totally clear in what he said. Also the rest of the crew was very helpful and nice. A young motivated team and they know what they're doing!
I would do it the same over and over again.
Though some of the equipment seemed to have beauty-defects but it was never a problem.
Thanx guys!!!
Laura

Cologne, Germany
“HAPPY DAYS!!!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Had some extreme happy days with TONI! This guy is just too nice to be true. Thanks again for the wonderful time you gave us.

one love!

anna & nico

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Dive Centre”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My girlfriend and I had a great time diving with Manta on Gili Air. A lot of divers want to see the big stuff, sharks, mantas, turtles, etc... but Opick, our dive master, gave us an appreciation of the smallers things. He took us to interesting sites and took great care to point out the little things that hide amongst the coral and under rocks like scorpian fish, nudibranch and mandarin fish. Also, if your buoyancy isn't spot on, it will be after a couple of dives with Opick!

The staff were friendly and the equipment was well cared for and presented. I'd definitely dive again with them agian.

Frankfurt, Germany
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Excellent Diving School”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Great diving school on Gili Air. Obtained my open water SSI certificate there in early Septemter. Qualified staff, good equipment and great diving locations. Can recommend Manata Dive without hesitation.