“3 Days To Freedom!”

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“3 Days To Freedom!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife has always bugged me about getting my open water SCUBA certification, since she has had it for years. When on Gili Air, I finally had the time to do it... and could NOT have chosen a better place than Manta Dive!

We had Rob as our instructor and got an actual dive in on the first day of training, a second on the second day, and two dives on the third and final day. Rob made me feel completely comfortable so that I never once had any fears, even when 30 meters below the surface! Definitely a recommended experience for anyone visiting the Gili islands.

Visited October 2012

Manama, Bahrain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Professional dive center”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

They are kind enough and very professional. We really enjoyed diving with them. They take it serious but have fun at the same time.

Visited November 2012
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

My boyfriend and I recently had our first ever diving experience with Manta Dive on Gili Air and absolutely loved it. All the staff we came across were very friendly but professional when it came to diving. A big thank you to Nele who was wonderful! I was a bit nervous about diving for the first time and I felt very safe and confident on every dive thanks to Nele's fantastic training & guidance in the water. We had only planned to do our open water course but fell in love with diving and ended up completing our advanced course as well.

We stayed for 4 nights at Manta Dive's bungalows & loved the traditional bungalows with the open bathroom. Very clean and had everything we needed. The waterfront next door does good breakfasts & BBQ dinner also. And is one of the only places we found open early enough to have breakfast before a morning dive!

Thank you for a wonderful stay & diving experience, we will definitely be back in future.

Kingfield, Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I'm hooked!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I decided to start my open water course after a friend described her diving experiences with this company and I think I've found a new sport to love! The staff is great, very friendly, welcoming, and easy to work with. The diving sites and coral are beautiful! Tons of tropical fish, eels, and turtles. Han's reef and Halik were my personal favorites. I will definitely be diving more in the future and would like to thank Manta dive for a absolutely amazing first diving experience. Also, if you have a chance to do a night dive it's a wonderful experience!

Visited October 2012
tel aviv
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“look for Opic”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

cool easy going, great service, excellent gear.
the dives are interesting. great fish, coral, turtules, sometimes sharks.
must do