We stay in January for 8 nights in Casa Mio and we not want miss a single one. Casa Mio is a small resort with 4 bungalows and a restaurant. The sevice is great, the manager and staff all times care for your wishes. The bungalows are clean and the food in the restaurant is great. There is no buffet breakfast which is ok because what you can select on the menu is enough and fresh. Casa Mio is not in the center of Gili Air which mean you need to walk arround 10min to get there. Therefor it is quiet and you can enjoy the sunset what is on the other side from Gili Air not possible. Thank you Tanya and team for this wonderfull days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Hideaway with modern comfort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Villa Casa Mio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mio Villas Hotel Gili Air
- Villa Casa Mio Gili Air, Gili Islands