We stayed for three nights in April but wished we could have stayed longer. The staff are so friendly, especially Mona, you couldn't make it to the office without someone offering some assistance. This hotel has a dive school and even though we didn't dive, we still felt welcome. Breakfast at the Waterfront restaurant was great, simple but enough choice to satisfy us. We were pleased to see a bottle in our room on check in which we could refill for free in the office and also reusable bamboo straws rather than more plastic thrown away, great !
We stayed in one of the Sasak rooms which was not big but that's probably due to the extra mattress for our 6yo and no problem as you don't want to spend much time in the room when you're near beaches like that.
It is impossible to stay here and not relax, the staff are great, the setting perfect, just a couple of steps from the hotel to the beach, or if you can't make it that far to the shaded huts with cushions, or one of the hammocks. Fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manta Dive Resort, 11 beautiful rooms, all air con, hot water, safety box, swimming pool, generator (many power cuts on island), all dive courses and fun dives available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Manta Dive Gili Air Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manta Dive Gili Air Hotel Gili Air
- Manta Dive Gili Air Resort Gili Islands