Nice and reliable place on the beach with amazing view over the sea. Bungalows are big and there are enough place for your luggage, nice and clean place. The staff is helpful and make you feel cosy. The main point of our trip was to go diving for the first time, and this is definitely the best place for doing that! For two days we studied and dived with our great diving instructor Nic who made the whole experience even more relaxed, safe and enjoyable. Instructors english was very clear and very easy to understand to us who don't speak english at home. He was nice to tell us what exciting marine life we were about to encounter so it was great to know and understand the creatures we saw. It was safe to leave your stuff by the reception while diving and you didn't have to worry about them. Overall, great place and great experiences!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manta Dive Resort, 11 beautiful rooms, all air con, hot water, safety box, swimming pool, generator (many power cuts on island), all dive courses and fun dives available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Manta Dive Gili Air Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manta Dive Gili Air Hotel Gili Air
- Manta Dive Gili Air Resort Gili Islands