My family and I came to Gili Air December this year to do our Open Water Course, we stayed in the Waterfront villas which were outstanding! The team at Manta Dive were incredibly helpful and hospitable, I enjoyed the place so much that I ended up staying an extra two weeks here to further my diving ability, and ultimately just enjoy the surroundings. A special thanks to Marius, Arne, Rob and Melissa with whom I spent the largest part of my stay with completing my Open Water, Advanced, and Rescue amongst other specialties, but also a huge thanks to the ever friendly office staff and the rest of the dive crew at Manta for making my stay more at home than I could have imagined!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manta Dive Resort, 11 beautiful rooms, all air con, hot water, safety box, swimming pool, generator (many power cuts on island), all dive courses and fun dives available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Orbitz so you can book your Manta Dive Gili Air Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manta Dive Gili Air Hotel Gili Air
- Manta Dive Gili Air Resort Gili Islands