Spent 3 weeks in total on Gili Air and stayed at Manta Dive in between travelling to Komodo & Flores. We stayed in the Sasak Bungalow and it was perfect. There was great storage, the bed was so comfortable and the outdoor bathroom was beautiful.
The diving operation here is superb and they really know how to look after you.
The staff are always happy and very helpful and I couldn't have been happier. Thanks Manta for everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manta Dive Resort, 11 beautiful rooms, all air con, hot water, safety box, swimming pool, generator (many power cuts on island), all dive courses and fun dives available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Manta Dive Gili Air Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manta Dive Gili Air Hotel Gili Air
- Manta Dive Gili Air Resort Gili Islands