We stayed in Manta for 6 nights and loved every day. We extended our stay from 1 to 6 nights and still found it really hard to leave. The rooms are simple but very clean and comfortable. The shower was great with hot water and the internet was fast. We ate at the beachfront restaurant a few times and the food was always fantastic. All the staff were highly professional and the service was excellent.
This is the perfect place to stay at if you want to do your open water course. Anna ( our dive instructor) were fantastic!!! Very calm, professional and great fun to dive with. We felt really safe througout our dives and she pointed out some very small creatures that we would have definately missed if it wasn't for her. We highly recommend, staying and diving at Manta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manta Dive Resort, 11 beautiful rooms, all air con, hot water, safety box, swimming pool, generator (many power cuts on island), all dive courses and fun dives available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Manta Dive Gili Air Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manta Dive Gili Air Hotel Gili Air
- Manta Dive Gili Air Resort Gili Islands