My wife and I spent three days on gili T to complete our PADI certification and couldnt have chosen a better place, the instructors made us feel right at home along with the diving which was superb. I was hesitant at first being new to trip advisor but now I feel that I can trust most reviewers, The hut (room) and equipment where well maintained and we were able to see 2 sharks, 1 sea turtle, and a bunch of coral sea life. Overall Excellent if Im able to go back there isnt another dive shop id trust my wifes life with than this one. Oh the rooms ac was very cold and the breakfast was also great way to start, if you need more food their are plenty of places to eat on gili trawagan, the smallest of the gili's but seemed to come alive at dusk with clubs and restaurants showing off their fresh catch of the day! We went early March and the weather was fantastic, water temp was about 76 F. If you are going to indonnesia you have to come here once your done with BALI,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manta Dive Resort, 11 beautiful rooms, all air con, hot water, safety box, swimming pool, generator (many power cuts on island), all dive courses and fun dives available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Manta Dive Gili Air Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manta Dive Gili Air Hotel Gili Air
- Manta Dive Gili Air Resort Gili Islands