We stayed at Manta Dive for four nights. The room was beautiful, comfortable bed, and super comfy new pillows! The staff were all very friendly and helpful. We went diving with Manta, and Tom did his open water certification. Rob was an excellent teacher and helped make learning easy, fun and relaxing. The breakfast was lovely - gorgeous omelettes and freshly baked bread. We loved the outdoor shower. Staying right on the beach where the snorkelling is excellent was a big advantage, and we certainly made use of the Chill Out Bar about 250m from the hotel for most of our meals. Excellent food, great happy hour cocktails, and amazing views towards Lombok's Mt Rinjani. Because we booked online Manta gave us 10% discount on dive trips/courses and accommodation. Absolutely loved everything about this place and would most certainly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manta Dive Resort, 11 beautiful rooms, all air con, hot water, safety box, swimming pool, generator (many power cuts on island), all dive courses and fun dives available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Manta Dive Gili Air Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manta Dive Gili Air Hotel Gili Air
- Manta Dive Gili Air Resort Gili Islands