“Great romantic dinner ”

Scallywags Beach Club
Ranked #21 of 104 Restaurants in Gili Air
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Scallywags Beach Club is the perfect place to spend the day. We offer a large range of fresh, organic items that are shipped from our suppliers in Lombok and Bali daily. From 6pm each night Scallywags offers the original & best BBQ on Gili Air, with complimentary salad bar. Our trained bartenders can also whip you up a fantastic fresh cocktail to enjoy while soaking up the view of Lombok and mount Rinjani. As well as being a restaurant customers are also able to rent a sun lounger and spend the day swimming on the best stretch of beach on Gili Air. Sun loungers are only Rp 50,000 per person and include the lounger, a fresh towel and access to our fresh water shower.
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Very romantic setting close to the waves, extremely attentive staff and of course, great exotic food. Tasty desserts and very reasonable prices. Loved the visit!

ScallywagsManagement, Manager at Scallywags Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2017

Hi MegaJansa.

Thanks for taking your time out to write a review, we really appreciate it.

Until the next time !

Write a ReviewReviews (1,573)

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

I rented a lounger for 50000 IDR for the day. It came with a towel too so that was nice. Feel like I should have been given a welcome drink or something though as the menu was really pricey on top of this fee. Location can't be faulted!!

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I dropped by Scallywags on Gili Air for food, both lunch and dinner and I must say the foods great and the service is very good. The manager there Mallik really knows how to treat his customers and I recommend it if you are on Gili Air. Ambience is great at night also with their beach dining by candle light. Keep up the good work!

Dear Irfan

Thanks for logging in and leaving us such a wonderful review. Really glad you enjoyed our beach club and menu. I will personally pass your comments to Malik our restaurant manager today, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Kind regards.

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

I felt very at home :-) it is perfect to go snorkwlling and hear the waves rolling in.
Young fresh coconut was delicious. I will come again during my next visit.

Hi Caro l

Thank you so much for your comment, I drink the coconuts all the time to taste them for freshness. Look forward to seeing you again.

Kind regards.

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

This was a lovely spot on the beach the food was great! We went back a few times what we had was the deluxe cheese toasty, Satay wrap, satay chicken, mie goreng and the garlic bbq prawns (on the menu) the clear stand out was the prawns although the rest was amazing too and decent grade chicken which can sometimes be touch and go. The cocktails were great too. The staff were attentive. We would have stayed here but looking at the rooms online before they were not the standard we were looking for which was a shame. A small investment in the rooms would definitely bolster the room appeal for