“Good lunch”

Scallywags Beach Club
Ranked #17 of 77 Restaurants in Gili Air
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Scallywags Beach Club is the perfect place to spend the day. We offer a large range of fresh, organic items that are shipped from our suppliers in Lombok and Bali daily. From 6pm each night Scallywags offers the original & best BBQ on Gili Air, with complimentary salad bar. Our trained bartenders can also whip you up a fantastic fresh cocktail to enjoy while soaking up the view of Lombok and mount Rinjani. As well as being a restaurant customers are also able to rent a sun lounger and spend the day swimming on the best stretch of beach on Gili Air. Sun loungers are only Rp 50,000 per person and include the lounger, a fresh towel and access to our fresh water shower.
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We had a good lunch here. The menu is more international oriented and so you can chose anything you like. We had a baguette with salmon and cheese and I was very good. The atmosphere and music makes it complete for us.

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

We came here for dinner and sat at a table on the beach which was seriously dark! I had a rum and coke and butterfish from the BBQ which was gorgeous! My boyfriend ordered a steak sandwich and after they had brought my meal they told him they didn't have any baguettes left for the steak and would it be ok to use normal bread. He said yes expecting his food to arrive any minute however I had finished my meal by the time his arrives so he wasnt very impressed! I thought it was very pricey in comparison to other places on gili air where you can get the same meals for way less!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Scallywags is a real gem on Gili Air whitest stretch of beach. Especially the deserts are HEAVENLY! While it may be expensive compared to other places on the island, 35€ for a 2 persons dinner including drinks and coffee is still pretty OK.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Scallwags offer absolutely incredible food... my boyfriend and I tried loads of different things from the menu during our stay here.

Although, I must admit, I do think the prices are a little high.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

The food is very western, but very very good, the service however ranges between good to very poor. Orders get lost and forgotten, not much is done to rectify mistakes and the staff are not very well trained.