“Healthy and Delicious Vegetarian”
Review of Musa Cookery

Musa Cookery
Ranked #4 of 142 Restaurants in Gili Air
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Healthy and Delicious Vegetarian
Wanted something good for dinner. Highly recommend the following: Musa Burger - Tasted better than a meat burger, Jackfruit Gyro - to die for, Spring Roll Bowl - better and more filling than just a salad, Spirulina Crepe - amazingly delish! Stylish place.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (217)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing and clever vegan food and the staff is super friendly. Can only recommend!
P.S. you may want to get there quite quickly after sunset, it gets full fast.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is one of my 2 favorites in Gili Air. Absolutely fantastic food and very friendly staff. Excellent service.
Amazing flavors and tastes.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ate here 3 times during my stay in Gili air every plate was amazing. On an island where u don't have many choices you can't go wrong here! I'm not vegan but didn't mind not having meat, that's how much I enjoyed it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went to eat with a couple friends that are vegetarian. I ordered the Musa Burger. Even if I am not vegetarian myself I was very surprised by the taste of it.
I really appreciated the glass of water they give to you on arrival, even before you order. We were with all our luggage and it was hot, so it was super refreshing.
Another thing I liked was the No Plastic policy. Water was osmosis refilled glass bottles. Bamboo straws.
We did not eat there, but there is a treehouse for the Instagram lovers. Detail to the max! Amazing.