Tripadvisor

Review of Musa Cookery

Musa Cookery
Ranked #4 of 142 Restaurants in Gili Air
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is one of my 2 favorites in Gili Air. Absolutely fantastic food and very friendly staff. Excellent service.
Amazing flavors and tastes.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (217)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ate here 3 times during my stay in Gili air every plate was amazing. On an island where u don't have many choices you can't go wrong here! I'm not vegan but didn't mind not having meat, that's how much I enjoyed it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went to eat with a couple friends that are vegetarian. I ordered the Musa Burger. Even if I am not vegetarian myself I was very surprised by the taste of it.
I really appreciated the glass of water they give to you on arrival, even before you order. We were with all our luggage and it was hot, so it was super refreshing.
Another thing I liked was the No Plastic policy. Water was osmosis refilled glass bottles. Bamboo straws.
We did not eat there, but there is a treehouse for the Instagram lovers. Detail to the max! Amazing.

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Great place! The food is amazing - can’t recommend enough. Service and vibe also amazing. Price is reasonable

Reviewed January 12, 2020

One of the best breakfast sources in Indonesia. I had a wonderful experience with Musa. Excellent services and great quality food.

Date of visit: December 2019