“Just 10/10 ”
Review of Waroeng Alam Damai

Waroeng Alam Damai
Ranked #14 of 105 Restaurants in Gili Air
Description: Garden Restaurant serving authentic fresh Indonesian dishes prepared with locally grown and sourced ingredients. Supplemented from our back garden. We are located conveniently in the center of Gili Air, 400m from the north west beach on Sunset Boulevard. Take a break from the sun to come visit us and enjoy a refreshing drink & some delicious home cooked local food.
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

I went with my family to this calm and beautiful place and we ended up our lunch with a smile in our faces...
Every and each order we did were so tasteful and original, we’re talking about an artisan restaurant with an amazing service.
It takes time so go there with no hurries this is due to á handmade preparation of the food they prepare. With no doubts we will repeat again and I highly recommend going to this place!!
This is a hidden-gem-out-of-the-path...

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Long waiting time wasn't a problem, simple warung with an average - though nicely served - food. Difficult to find at first.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

FANTASTIC choice!! The place is different. In the middle of the island but with a lot of charming. All the plates are well decorated with delicious food. Yes, we have to wait for the food but the time is well rewarded.
Come early enjoy food and the place! :)
A excelent warung with indonesian food.

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

The food was out of this world, best so far on our trip and it was traditional and far too cheap for what you get! The owner is a gem and offered cooking classes for free if we go back in the early afternoon. Each meal is cooked with love and precision that we have not seen anywhere else on the island. What a beautiful experience!

1  Thank Isabel d
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Ate hear with my family.
Arrived at 6pm and ate around 730pm and we were the second people to arrive!
Some people ordered and gave up after an hour or so and went elsewhere.
Having said that, the service was friendly and the food fantastic. I’m not convinced about the hygiene though. I was disappointed to see all our food being arranged on the plate with bare hands and sure enough, I was a bit unwell the following day. Coincidence? Maybe. I might be too fussy, but rubber gloves are pretty cheap and if you’ve spent time travelling in Asia, you will know that bathroom and kitchen hygiene isn’t always a high priority. I’m not trying to put anyone off, I’m just calling it as I see it. Great food, decide for yourself about the other issues.