“Hidden Gem”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Brisbane, Australia
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed August 18, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Fantastic little private villa in the heart of the main strip. Everything is absolutely stunning, the photos doesn't do it justice. The villa comes equipped with a packed fridge full of everything you want, complimentary bikes even a mobile phone so you can contact the super friendly staff if needed or call restaurants/spa for bookings. I will be staying here again for sure.
Thanks Casa Koko we loved our stay

Management Response
Aug 21, 2017
Thank you Michael for your review.
We are very glad that the service was up to your expectations and that you had a great stay with us.
We are happy as well that you found the location to be in a great spot in the heart of Gili Air.
We are looking forward to seeing you again for your next holidays!
Bestt regards
Casa Koko's team
Sascha F
Gili Air, Indonesia
“Casa Koko, my favourite place”
Reviewed May 16, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

I recently stayed at Casa Koko Villa In Gili Air and I completely and utterly fell in love with it from the moment I walked in. The owners have clearly paid so much attention to detail when designing this place and this is what made the big difference to me when comparing Casa Koko to all other accommodations I have stayed in when on holiday. The décor, was so beautiful and created a homely atmosphere, from the moment I checked in I knew that It was going to be a great stay.
The staff welcomed me with a refreshing complimentary jug of ice tea, showed me around the villa and ensured that I had everything that I needed before leaving me to enjoy myself. The villa also comes with complimentary bicycles that were brand new and extremely comfortable. The location of Casa Koko thought means that you are close to everything you need including the harbour.
I would recommend this villa to friends, couples and people traveling solo. As someone that works from their laptop, I can quite honestly say that this place provided me with the comfort and peace that I needed to get some work done. I was also able to ignore my laptop for a while and make use of the private pool and watch some movies in bed in the evening. Highly recommend this place!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Sep 11, 2017
Thank you Sascha for taking the time to write about Casa Koko.
We are very happy that you loved your stay with us.
We hope to see you again.
Best regards
CASA KOKO TEAM
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing