We got a two story bungalow right next to the pool with lovely views. We didn't have air con so just had a fan going throughout the night which was probably not the best solution but it did the job. Comfy bed (with mosquito net) with bathroom downstairs as well as extra bed there and hammock. The bathroom was very simple with a cold water shower in the middle. But overall good back packing accommodation.
The best was definitely the location and the breakfast. 2 min walk to the ocean with snorkeling only a few meters out. Breakfast was enjoyed with a lovely view and the options were good with lovely home made bread.
Only a 7min walk to the harbour where the boat docked up.
I'd stay again but it's nothing for the flash packer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gili Air is a pristine jewel set in the Bali Sea, situated in one of the most picturesque locations on Earth. To the East, the majestic crater rim of Lombok’s Mount Rinjani, provides a picturesque backdrop to a stunning sunrise. To the West, the sun sinks behind the perfect cone of Bali’s Mt Agung as it releases all the colours of the rainbow. Sunrise Resort is situated in Gili Air’s top location - fine, white coral sand gives way to breathtaking snorkeling directly off-shore, accessible at both high and low tides (unique on Gili Air). Within 50 metres, lies a reef teaming with colourful fish and turtles in crystal clear water. Perfect for swimming, snorkelling or diving and always at idyllic temperatures (25-32°C). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Sunrise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Cottages And Restaurant
- Sunrise Cottages & Restaurant Hotel Gili Air
- Sunrise Resort Gili Air, Gili Islands