Nice cute little bungalows centred in a fairly well maintained tropical garden. It's a short 30sec stroll to the beach. Decent snorkelling out the front but its still really dead most of the coral. U have to go on a trip to find the good stuff. Staff were amazingly friendly and always kept the room very clean.
The room was a little damp and musky but that's not there fault it's due to the weather conditions. The pillow was rock hard so I hope they have changed them by now! I liked the 2 floors to the bungalow was defiantly and original layout in terms of other I've stayed at. I think it was fairly exspensive for the price and you can get a lot better value if you looked around I'm sure!
Also make sure u book the return boat tickets by yourself as they will be a lot cheaper if you go to the jetti in the morning. That's only if you are going to Lombok.
Make sure you check the bar directly opposite the guy is awesome and has the cheapest and strongest mushroom shakes on the island, spent many nights chilling in the bar tripping and drinking. Such a cool place to chill until the early hours.
I'd recommend this place for a shirt stay its worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gili Air is a pristine jewel set in the Bali Sea, situated in one of the most picturesque locations on Earth. To the East, the majestic crater rim of Lombok’s Mount Rinjani, provides a picturesque backdrop to a stunning sunrise. To the West, the sun sinks behind the perfect cone of Bali’s Mt Agung as it releases all the colours of the rainbow. Sunrise Resort is situated in Gili Air’s top location - fine, white coral sand gives way to breathtaking snorkeling directly off-shore, accessible at both high and low tides (unique on Gili Air). Within 50 metres, lies a reef teaming with colourful fish and turtles in crystal clear water. Perfect for swimming, snorkelling or diving and always at idyllic temperatures (25-32°C). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunrise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Cottages And Restaurant
- Sunrise Cottages & Restaurant Hotel Gili Air
- Sunrise Resort Gili Air, Gili Islands