We stayed with our 2 teenage sons for 5 nights in this busy and adequate location. Our sleeping quarters (bungalow $75/night) were 2 double beds squeezed into the top floor of our bungalow (see photo). This was challenging, especially with 2 messy teenagers! The bathroom was basic - toilet didn't flush, no hot water (see photo) and minimal comfort!
We escaped for one night on our own to 'the villa' ($100/night), which was luxurious in comparison (see bathroom photo).
Whilst the staff were friendly and hotel well located, the lack of space, privacy and general comfort (not to forget no Wifi in hotel) makes it not great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gili Air is a pristine jewel set in the Bali Sea, situated in one of the most picturesque locations on Earth. To the East, the majestic crater rim of Lombok’s Mount Rinjani, provides a picturesque backdrop to a stunning sunrise. To the West, the sun sinks behind the perfect cone of Bali’s Mt Agung as it releases all the colours of the rainbow. Sunrise Resort is situated in Gili Air’s top location - fine, white coral sand gives way to breathtaking snorkeling directly off-shore, accessible at both high and low tides (unique on Gili Air). Within 50 metres, lies a reef teaming with colourful fish and turtles in crystal clear water. Perfect for swimming, snorkelling or diving and always at idyllic temperatures (25-32°C). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunrise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Cottages And Restaurant
- Sunrise Cottages & Restaurant Hotel Gili Air
- Sunrise Resort Gili Air, Gili Islands