Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful place to stay on Gili Air

A wonderful small resort right on the beach. Amazing pool and lovely clean accommodation... read more

Reviewed August 19, 2022
PennySaigon
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
via mobile
Family dive experience

Rowan and his team were fantastic with our family. We did a Discover scuba , dive in the pool then... read more

Reviewed August 18, 2022
Cathryn B
via mobile

All reviews diving experience perfect place always felt safe open water course gili t explained everything thank you so much equipment rowan island dive pool centre reef
Selected filters
Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

Blue Marlin was the best diving shop I could have to do my PADI Open Water. Everything was perfect! Special shout-out to Amy who is the best diving master... So kind, helpful with a solar energy, thank you so much for everything!! Also, the environment/ atmosphere is really nice as well as all the people working and diving here. AND my dives were amazing. 100% would recommend ‍♀️

Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

After riding round the Island, there are many dive shops to choose from but once you visit blue marlin you will realize it’s the best! The dive shop is huge and professional with gear for all shapes and sizes, a GIANT pool for dive training and relaxing after dives, an amazing beach lounges and yummy lunch, which is super convenient. The dive masters are all so lovely and the local divers are super knowledgeable. 110% recommend.

Reviewed August 9, 2019

I should start by saying that I am PADI certified to Dive master level and have some 300 plus dives in my log. I say this because as a result I have been taught by some of the best instructors (in my experience)

The instructors and dive masters at Blue Marlin are amongst the best. This was not just my personal experience but I enjoyed watching new open water divers being taught in the pool, while I sat in the sun with a smoothie

My wife and I had just a handful of dives during the week yet we saw turtles of all sizes, morays, sharks and great soft and hard corals, the diving was terrific and take note it was just a year ago these islands suffered a significant earthquake

If you want to dive, at any level, and you're on Gili Air go to Blue Marlin Dive, you'll have a load of fun

Reviewed July 29, 2019

Official Review to follow.
Coffee making facilities are available = kettle and tea.

(another thing I have to type in now in the "special request columm)

Different from other hotels,I had to stagger out in the morning to find someone/management to provide actual coffee sachets and a cup of milk, because there was no creamer either.

The guest faces a problem here, first of, this is the last thing one wants to do early in the morning with no make-up and heavy out of bed hair,secondly to even take on, the effort, of having to go in search, of coffee...the assumption when booking, after being pedantic about fine print....is that the Standard coffee making facilities would actually, include, the standard one sachet of coffee per guest in the morning, as advertised.

Even in less costly abodes one receives this basic form of hospitality it is a Standard in hotels.../change the advert to tea-making facilities, if there is a greater reason for not having actual coffee present with the coffee making facilities. Or if the plastic sachet is an issue and reusing and recycling is the trend...maybe a reused glass screw on top with instant coffee, please, my first cup of coffee in the morning makes me a happier guest.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 28, 2019

We are from the UK and my wife and I are PADI Advance Open Water Divers.
Our 3 teenage kids did the first two parts of the PADI Open Water Referral course in UK and the open water qualifying dives in Gili Air.
We arranged the diving through Jane, the booking manager by email and the kids' instructor was Francois. The experience was excellent, the communications was really easy and flexible.
The quality of dive gear is excellent and the organisation perfect.
The diving itself was good particularly Turtle Heaven when we say 15+ turtles, moray eel, parrot fish and tuna.
To be honest, I think all of the dive centres on the Gili islands are very high quality so you can't go wrong, but I would highly recommend Blue Marlin as they are very professional and made the whole experience wonderful.

Date of experience: July 2019