Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
Great staff and high quality equipment

I came to Gili Air to get my diving license before going to the Great Barrier Reef in Australia... read more

Reviewed March 4, 2020
hannareco
Best First Diving Experience

I happened to be in the diving Center because of the rain and it was the best which could’ve... read more

Reviewed March 4, 2020
153adrie
via mobile

All reviews open water turtle heaven diving experience great staff diving spots my partner refresher course whole team diving center these guys felt safe cuttlefish underwater world feel comfortable thank you so much amazing experience erica
Selected filters
Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

After riding round the Island, there are many dive shops to choose from but once you visit blue marlin you will realize it’s the best! The dive shop is huge and professional with gear for all shapes and sizes, a GIANT pool for dive training and relaxing after dives, an amazing beach lounges and yummy lunch, which is super convenient. The dive masters are all so lovely and the local divers are super knowledgeable. 110% recommend.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 9, 2019

I should start by saying that I am PADI certified to Dive master level and have some 300 plus dives in my log. I say this because as a result I have been taught by some of the best instructors (in my experience)

The instructors and dive masters at Blue Marlin are amongst the best. This was not just my personal experience but I enjoyed watching new open water divers being taught in the pool, while I sat in the sun with a smoothie

My wife and I had just a handful of dives during the week yet we saw turtles of all sizes, morays, sharks and great soft and hard corals, the diving was terrific and take note it was just a year ago these islands suffered a significant earthquake

If you want to dive, at any level, and you're on Gili Air go to Blue Marlin Dive, you'll have a load of fun

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 29, 2019

Official Review to follow.
Coffee making facilities are available = kettle and tea.

(another thing I have to type in now in the "special request columm)

Different from other hotels,I had to stagger out in the morning to find someone/management to provide actual coffee sachets and a cup of milk, because there was no creamer either.

The guest faces a problem here, first of, this is the last thing one wants to do early in the morning with no make-up and heavy out of bed hair,secondly to even take on, the effort, of having to go in search, of coffee...the assumption when booking, after being pedantic about fine print....is that the Standard coffee making facilities would actually, include, the standard one sachet of coffee per guest in the morning, as advertised.

Even in less costly abodes one receives this basic form of hospitality it is a Standard in hotels.../change the advert to tea-making facilities, if there is a greater reason for not having actual coffee present with the coffee making facilities. Or if the plastic sachet is an issue and reusing and recycling is the trend...maybe a reused glass screw on top with instant coffee, please, my first cup of coffee in the morning makes me a happier guest.

Reviewed July 28, 2019

We are from the UK and my wife and I are PADI Advance Open Water Divers.
Our 3 teenage kids did the first two parts of the PADI Open Water Referral course in UK and the open water qualifying dives in Gili Air.
We arranged the diving through Jane, the booking manager by email and the kids' instructor was Francois. The experience was excellent, the communications was really easy and flexible.
The quality of dive gear is excellent and the organisation perfect.
The diving itself was good particularly Turtle Heaven when we say 15+ turtles, moray eel, parrot fish and tuna.
To be honest, I think all of the dive centres on the Gili islands are very high quality so you can't go wrong, but I would highly recommend Blue Marlin as they are very professional and made the whole experience wonderful.

Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

We had an amazing experience achieving our certificate! The instructor (Francois) had a great way of explaining the material in a fun but serious way - and was very caring and understanding when some of the exercises became a bit difficult to me -he helped me move forward. We we able have fun and learn. I would recommend Blue Marlin Dive Gili Air to anyone and hope to come back soon!