Just returned from great week on Gili T, stayed at Tir Na Nog, and have only positive things to say.....we were worried it might be noisy at night, but really no complaints at all....room, was big (we had an extra mattress in the room and still more than enough space), the bathroom was clean, and open air, which was awesome, showering under the pure blue sky....plus no nasty bathroom smells....the pool area's really nice, as is the food at the restaurant, bacon n eggs for breakfast until 10.30 every morning. Must give a shout to the day manager Rizal - a true gentleman, could not have done more to make us feel more welcome, also helped book stuff for us. A great guy and the rest of the staff were nice, friendly and helpful also. Location's great, perfect for all the bars/restaurants, and at the right end of the island to go for a short walk to watch the amazing sunsets....all in all, superb place...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tir Na Nog Hotel is a western owned beachfront business located on the paradise island of Gili Trawangan. We have 10 standard bungalows and 10 deluxe bungalows, all with hot, fresh water and AC. We also have a two bedroom villa located to the rear of the property. There are 4 bar areas (2 beachfront), and a large restaurant offering both local and international cuisine. Every stay includes free breakfast. Our friendly staff and great service will make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tir Na Nog Gili Trawangan Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tir Na Nog Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Tir Na Nog Gili Trawangan Accommodation Gili Islands