Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Reviewed 6 days ago
Kk9331
Brandon, Florida
via mobile

All reviews open water pesona resort amazing experience scuba steve shark point these guys marine life air consumption octopus explained everything made us feel discover scuba my friend turtle heaven thank you so much pool session reef sharks
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Got my Open water and it was an absolute blast. They created a fun and professional environment to get into diving for the first time. Thank you Scuba Steve, Roos, and Laureen!

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

I originally planned on just completing my open water course but ended up completing my advanced because this place is just that great! The staff are super knowledgeable, friendly, and always put safety first. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. My instructor, Roos, was the absolute best at making me feel comfortable in the water and made sure all my questions were answered. She’s a great teacher and I would recommend her again and again. DCG really is the place to go!

Reviewed 1 week ago

A few years ago a friend talked me into trying diving when visiting Gili Trawangan. After searching for which diveshop to go we stumbled into Dive Central, mostly by accident actually, but it is something I am so grateful that I did. Stepping inside the shop, we were approached by one of the swedish instructors since he heard us speaking swedish to one another and he straight away helped us and set us up for a course. I finished my open water-course that time and had such an amazing experience.

A few years later I was once again back at Gili Trawangan and Dive Central, this time finishing my advanced open water and rescue diver and pursuing my divemaster. This time at Dive Central is probably the best time I have had in my life so far, not only because of the amazing diving and everything I have learned, but mostly because of the amazing people that I had the honor and pleasure to meet, learn from and live side by side with during my months on the island. There is this familiar and personal feeling around the shop, and you can easily tell by just stepping inside the shop, which made me spend most of my time hanging out there during my divemaster, even on my free time. The crew at Dive Central is like a family, one of which I feel like I have become a part of during my time there, which also is what makes me come back time and time again.

Anyone looking to learn how to dive or become a better diver and having a hard time choosing where to do it, I cannot recommend Dive Central Gili enough, there is no better place to do it.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We were a group of 6 person to discover scubadiving (all novices). Our monitors (Leesa and Marie) were very kind, funny and, especially, they gave good advices. Other good point : Marie speaker french ==> big advantage for people who doesn’t speak English.

For novices : briefing during +-45’, then work in the swimming pool during +- 1 hour, and finally a lot of fun in the ocean during 30’ to 1 hour.

There are a lot of choices for diving in Gili Trawangan, but Dive Central Gili is definitly is thé place to go ! Other good point : Marie speaker french ==> big advantage for people who doesn’t speak English.

Dive Central G, Manager at Dive Central Gili, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi there,
Thank you very much for taking time writing this review for us. I am happy to hear that you enjoy your time diving with our instructor Leesa and Divemaster Trainee Marie. We hope that you can find time to come back diving with us again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Couldn't have asked for more thorough, understanding, skilled instructors.

Had Chris working with me and he made every aspect of the courses enjoyable and stress free. Only had him and Lisa teaching me but got to know all of the instructors throughout my open water course really well- they're all super friendly and easy to get along with. Loved it so much and was so impressed that I went on to do my advanced course.

Dive Central gets the edge over the other dive shops because you can tell how much they care about their students as they have smaller groups so you get more out of your diving experience.

I hope I get the chance to go back!

Dive Central G, Manager at Dive Central Gili, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi there,
Thank you very much for taking time and leaving us this nice review for us. We hope that you can find time to do more diving with us.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The team and dive central was very patient with me as it was my first time diving, making sure I followed all the rules of diving but made it simple enough to understand, the guys and ladies there made me feel at ease, so I was able to enjoy the dive, which by the way was awesome. When we looked for a dive company to go with this one definitely stood out.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I took my open water and advanced open water at DCG. The staff is amazing and I had a blast during my week! One thing that I valued the most was their concern for safety and that everyone was relaxed and comfortable while diving. As I stayed for one week, I also became friend with many of the staff. Going back in December, it was that good!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Six of us (3 adults and 3 kids, 13, 15,16) had an introductory dive and it was unbelievable. We got to see a lot but the highlight were the turtles. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We stayed at Dive Central for a couple of days and the staff could always stop and have a quick chat with us. Highly recommend this.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is our first time diving. The instructor was professional and nice. The water was so clear we saw many different kinds of species. It was a great experience and you should definitely get your license in a place this beautiful!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very good instructors, even though diving is not for me! I do not feel good underwater but the instructor was very patient with me