TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
AOW with Molly

Completed AOW course with Molly, very friendly staff and a great dive centre. Molly was great, very... read more

Reviewed yesterday
tomhicks96
Brighton, United Kingdom
turtle heaven with dan (and charlie)

I felt so safe diving with dan, i saw many kind of turtles and a variety of different types of... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Z37UD_
Tel Aviv, Israel
via mobile

All reviews open water course gili t learn scuba felt safe the whole time amazing instructor special thanks advanced open water safe hands highly recommend this place safety standards my boyfriend whole process own pace love diving great diving experience swimming pool local staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It’s my 4th time being back in gili t! Big bubble is by far the best dive school! Special thanks to Molly and Danny for explaining all the dive skills. This place is great!

Date of experience: September 2019
BigBubbleDive, Manager at Big Bubble Dive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Annelynn. Thank you for that massive praise. Hopefully I will get to take you on a dive before you leave the island. You will always be welcome and feel free to make this your island home! Dan

Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

Can’t recommend all the instructors and the staff highly enough .
I did the three day open water course and truth be told I was very nervous before I started having never dived before .
Right from the first contact with the staff I was made to feel welcome .
My dive instructor Tash explained everything that was involved in the three day course and took the training at my pace and if I wasn’t clear about anything she happily explained it again she was very patient .
I’m not a young man at 56 and was worried about learning a new skill the worries I had were soon dispelled when we first went into the pool Tash explained everything we had to do and demonstrated it first so I understood exactly what I had to do .
The first open water dive was a bit daunting but again Tash explained exactly what I had to do she was patient and friendly .
I went on to do my four dives and with each one I grew in confidence . And-passed my test and am now a certified open water diver
If you are visiting the island and looking to try diving then you can’t go wrong going to
BIG BUBBLE

Date of experience: September 2019

John! You absolutely smashed your time here! What a legend. Thank you for joining us for such an awesome time and for taking the time to write an amazing review. You are welcome back anytime!!

Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

The staff at Big Bubble Dive our fantastic they treat everyone like family, they are friendly and professional at the same time. They put you at ease before each dive witch is really important to me as at 65 years old you need to be reassured. Great atmosphere after the dives when we get together for a beer and talk about what we have seen and fill in our log books

1  Thank mickrfc54

Best time of your life......best time of my life! You were a rock star. Can't wait to have you back here!

Reviewed September 14, 2019

Thank you Molly for being an amazing instructor for my open water! Great place great people! Would definitely recommend

Date of experience: September 2019

Hey Dan....this is Dan. We miss you buddy. Come back and join the team! Hope the rest of your travels are going well! Stay classy. Dan

Reviewed September 9, 2019

I completed my PADI Open Water Certification at Big Bubble with Conner and Mattia as my instructors and loved every second! I was unsure if I wanted to complete the whole course at the beginning so was able to do a "discover dive" with my friend who was getting certified in the beginning and that went towards my certification once I decided. Both instructors were amazing teachers and we had so much fun with them and got to complete 4 dives all which were unreal. Could not have asked for a better dive experience on Gili T! Definitely would recommend this to anyone visiting the island, and if you are unsure like I was, I would for sure recommend doing at least a discover dive with Big Bubble!

Date of experience: September 2019

Hi Kathleen. It is so nice of you to write an amazing review. Connor was delighted with your comments. I was so glad that you decided to carry on and complete the full Open Water course. You and Summer smashed it and fully deserved your certifications. Hope bali was an amazing end to your vacation. Thanks again!