My boyfriend Chris and I stayed in one of Dream Village's lumbung cottages for 5 nights. From the minute we arrived Angelo and his team could not have been more accommodating. The room was beautifully finished with traditional furnishings and little luxuries such as a fridge stocked with soft drinks and beer, and the all important air conditioning. The room was nice and spacious with room to sit either inside or out on the balcony and the wifi was quick and reliable. There was also a large wardrobe where we could unpack our things which was nice when travelling for a long time.
The outdoor bathroom had been a criteria for choosing this style of accommodation and it didn't disappoint. It rained a lot while we were in the gilis and taking a shower in the open air, under the stars and with the rains pouring down was a magical tropical experience.
The breakfast was very nice and varied, the room was cleaned every day and both beach towels and bath towels replaced whenever needed.
I would recommend a stay at Dream Village wholeheartedly. Make sure you go snorkelling off their stretch of beach - we saw hundreds of fish and even 3 turtles...wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're on the best side of the Gili Trawangan Island.This best side includes one of the best beaches and one of the best snorlkeling area.The Dream Village is just located in front of the beach and next to the turtles acquarious. The hotel has 5 tropical bungalows and 6 rooms. Inside there are all the facilities,including fresh and hot water (except TV). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Dream Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dream Village Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Dream Village Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan