We spent six nights at the Beach House Resort during Spring Break 2010. The restaurant, the setting and service was very good. The restaurant selections for the included breakfast has many different and outstanding choices. Our favorite was the fresh fruit platter, banana pancakes and Lombak coffee. The bungalows are away from the street/road that runs around the island, so it's a very quiet setting. Most of the island's restaurants are within walking distance and there are many different choices. Try the barbeque at any restaurant and you won't be disappointed. The Beach House Resort staff at the hotel are very helpful and will be very accomodating to your needs. For example, an early tee time on Lombak was welcomed with a boat charter drop off and pick up, supplied boxed breakfast and lunch. Outstanding service, setting and staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Although a contemporary resort, we strive to retain the original features that are characteristic of Bali and Lombok. Set amidst tropical gardens, fronting onto the Lombok Straits, The Beach House reminds you of how Bali used to be. Enjoy all that The Beach House offers - the spacious and well appointed bungalows, villas or tree houses; a restaurant set in the sand at the edge of the water that features wonderful, fresh produce, a freshwater swimming pool with a bar and great sun-baking spots; and unbeatable service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Beach House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beach House Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Beach Hotel Lombok
- The Beach Hotel
- The Beach House Resort Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan