After researching on trip advisor we choose to stay at The Beach House. The reviews are very accurate for the property. We stayed in a Deluxe Bungalow. It was clean and with great air con, outdoor bathroom - salt water showers with fresh rinsing water.
At the time there were two new resorts just south of The Beach House "Scallywags" and “Ko Ko Mo”. We will stay at one of these on our next visit. Scallywags is well priced, have beautifully furnished rooms and the restaurant does a great steak! We choose to skip the very average breakfast at the beach house and pay for a delicious breaky here instead. Ko-Ko-Mo accom looked beautiful, which is a bit more expensive option. A must do: dinner at Ko Ko Mo's fine dining restaurant.. Simply magnificent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Although a contemporary resort, we strive to retain the original features that are characteristic of Bali and Lombok. Set amidst tropical gardens, fronting onto the Lombok Straits, The Beach House reminds you of how Bali used to be. Enjoy all that The Beach House offers - the spacious and well appointed bungalows, villas or tree houses; a restaurant set in the sand at the edge of the water that features wonderful, fresh produce, a freshwater swimming pool with a bar and great sun-baking spots; and unbeatable service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Beach House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beach House Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Beach Hotel Lombok
- The Beach Hotel
- The Beach House Resort Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan