We were on Gili for our honeymoon and booked a 1 bdrm villa. We loved the restaurant and villa. My only complaint was the noise at night and into the early hours of the morning from bars around the resort. I would stay there again without doubt but would ask for something quieter. The staff couldn't do enough for us. Great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Although a contemporary resort, we strive to retain the original features that are characteristic of Bali and Lombok. Set amidst tropical gardens, fronting onto the Lombok Straits, The Beach House reminds you of how Bali used to be. Enjoy all that The Beach House offers - the spacious and well appointed bungalows, villas or tree houses; a restaurant set in the sand at the edge of the water that features wonderful, fresh produce, a freshwater swimming pool with a bar and great sun-baking spots; and unbeatable service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your The Beach House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beach House Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Beach Hotel Lombok
- The Beach Hotel
- The Beach House Resort Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan