Stayed at Beachouse in June 2013. I think it is a relatively good resort, especially wrt value for money. Rooms are clean and spacious and the pool is big compared to many other resorts at Gili T. Staff is friendly, but sometimes a little slow. The restaurant is ok, with decent seafood bbq each night, however the seafood bbq at Scalleywags next door is better. Keep in mind the resorts adds 21%(!!!!) "tax and service" to all prices, which is a lot compared to other venues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Although a contemporary resort, we strive to retain the original features that are characteristic of Bali and Lombok. Set amidst tropical gardens, fronting onto the Lombok Straits, The Beach House reminds you of how Bali used to be. Enjoy all that The Beach House offers - the spacious and well appointed bungalows, villas or tree houses; a restaurant set in the sand at the edge of the water that features wonderful, fresh produce, a freshwater swimming pool with a bar and great sun-baking spots; and unbeatable service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Beach House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beach House Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Beach Hotel Lombok
- The Beach Hotel
- The Beach House Resort Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan