we stayed there for a few days with a couple of friends and had a tree house which was great! but no aircon in them so can get quite hot but hey for the price it was super! four poster bed in, bathroom ok too! the pool was brilliant! most of time we had all to ourselves! the dark tiles in the pool make sit really smart. breakfast was also very good, freshly squeezed juice, eggs, fruit. we loved Gillis so much that we extended our stay there! you can walk around the island in about 2 hours, go and see movie at the outdoor cinema at Villa Ombak, great chilling time! hire a boat with glass floor and they will take you snorkeling and ask them to take you to Gilli Air and have a lunch there, they will wait for you there! very cheap to do! amazing party place!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Although a contemporary resort, we strive to retain the original features that are characteristic of Bali and Lombok. Set amidst tropical gardens, fronting onto the Lombok Straits, The Beach House reminds you of how Bali used to be. Enjoy all that The Beach House offers - the spacious and well appointed bungalows, villas or tree houses; a restaurant set in the sand at the edge of the water that features wonderful, fresh produce, a freshwater swimming pool with a bar and great sun-baking spots; and unbeatable service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your The Beach House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beach House Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Beach Hotel Lombok
- The Beach Hotel
- The Beach House Resort Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan