We moved to this hotel after a few nights on the west coast. The hotel is nice, good pool and location on the beach. Rooms are clean, spacious and good quality. We had a 'studio' which was just like any normal hotel room with a cute outdoor bathroom.
Wifi works in the room but like all connections on Gili T, it's not particularly strong.
Food in the restaurant is fantastic, really tasty and the menu is reasonably priced, the BBQ is ridiculously expensive compared to other places... For a good BBQ go next door to Tir Na Nog Irish bar!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Although a contemporary resort, we strive to retain the original features that are characteristic of Bali and Lombok. Set amidst tropical gardens, fronting onto the Lombok Straits, The Beach House reminds you of how Bali used to be. Enjoy all that The Beach House offers - the spacious and well appointed bungalows, villas or tree houses; a restaurant set in the sand at the edge of the water that features wonderful, fresh produce, a freshwater swimming pool with a bar and great sun-baking spots; and unbeatable service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Beach House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beach House Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Beach Hotel Lombok
- The Beach Hotel
- The Beach House Resort Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan