Had a very pleasant stay here for 2
Lovely big clean rooms, set in beautiful gardens, we found Villa Almarik a very peaceful place.
Check in was efficient and quick, with a welcome drink.
The villas themselfs are very big with a great size bathroom, only left down by a underpowered dribble of a shower.
Breakfast is on till twelve, which if you happen to rise late as we do is great. Though the later you arrive for it the more tired the food looks.
The pool at the front of the hotel is always empty and not full of scuba divers, which is a bonus. But with the sea 30 paces from the hotel, why would you use it.
The sea is shallow for at least 10 meters out but once you scramble over the stones and Corel, a pair of rubber shoes or dive boots are recommended, the snorkelling is fantastic.
We never ate at the resturant here, so no idea what the food is like, as there is an abundance of cafe/restaurants a long the strip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Almarik is on the island of Gili Trawangan, near Lombok, Indonesia. Originally home only to a handful of fisherman, it is surrounded by underwater coral gardens and covered in tropical blooms and trees. Whether you're looking to dive some of the best sites in Indonesia, snorkel, explore or simply relax in sun, Villa Almarik is the place for you. We will feed you the best of local and international cuisine, show you the best parts of the island both on land and under the sea, spoil you with massages and make sure you have everything you want and need. No cars or motors are allowed on the island. The hardest decision you'll have to make while you're here is whether to walk, cycle or take a horse-drawn carriage down the island's sandy roads. Villa Almarik is only a short distance from an area alive with bars and restaurants where you can dance the night away or just enjoy the beautiful view of the mountains and sea as the sun sets and the skies light up with stars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Almarik Resort Lombok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Almarik Lombok Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Vila Almarik Hotel Lombok
- Villa Almarik Resort Lombok Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan