“Don't bother”

Cuisines: International
London, United Kingdom
“Don't bother”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We went here for dinner, and it was disgusting. I found ants on some of the bread and the fish was awful and tasted off. My friend ordered pizza which was clearly a microwave pizza and even this wasn't cooked properly. The price is low for a reason.

Visited April 2014

• Indonesian first
California
“The most awful dining experience of my life- AVOID”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I went here with two friends for lunch and we ordered 3 different dishes. I ordered chicken tacos which came with rice and "avocado salad" aka guacamole. After 20min, my food finally came out after my two friends were nearly done. I noticed that both the guac and rice were missing. So I told them and waited another 10min for it to come out while my food went cold. When I finally received it, the "guacamole" was 4 slices of unriped rubbery avocado. By this time, I was really irritated and I hadn't started eating but my friends were done. So I told the waiter that this was not "avocado salad" and that this was really frustrating. Instead of offering any sort of way to help the situation, he insisted that I got avocado and it was fine (the knife wouldn't even cut it). I told him I don't want to pay for the meal since it was all wrong and had taken 20min and he grabbed my plate to take it away and then went berserk, starting yelling about the avocado and I just about lost it. I shoved the plate over to him and told him to take it and then he literally took the food and THREW IT AT ME. And then proceeded to SHOVE ME. Absolutely shocked and beyond livid, I threw anything I could back at this absolute jerk and we left as soon as we could. I could not believe this place and it should be avoided at all costs. Awful in so many ways!! AVOID.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Travel A
Monchengladbach, Germany
“facts about the restaurante ...”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

The bread on the buffet was mildewed. When we finally had our dishes after a long time of waiting we had a beetle in our food and a cat on our table. it is very cheap and the staf is friendly (we did not have to pay for our dinner) but the hygiene is very bad!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Kathrin W
Arnhem, The Netherlands
“Worst food we've had”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Went out for dinner. Free salad and soup was included. My friend had a couple of ants on her pieces of bread included in the salad. I ordered pizza, overall had great pizza in Indonesia, this one was really bad...crust looked and tasted uncooked. My friends ordered fish, local dishes, also not good. Prices are low, but not worth going...

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Talitha M
“Plain Bad Food”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

They managed to ruin even the simplest food (fried noodles with chicken). The Indonesian curry was bad as well with only cabbage and dry chicken floating in it. The supposedly fresh orange juice (according to the waiter) came from concentrate.

Visited February 2014