“" Best chese burger "”
Review of Le Petit Gili

Le Petit Gili
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Indonesian, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Tokyo, Japan
“" Best chese burger "”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I came at gili Terawangan for 3 days I eat there in first day and meet a great staff
So friendly and the food was so good especially chese burger every day I get there and I had a very nice food I feel like I am in my house I hope I can go there again meet them

Thanks erwin dedet edy and zaky your coktail verry good

• Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Nusa Dua Peninsula, Indonesia
“Go someplace else”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Ok, first of all I would like to say that I would not go back to this restaurant. I stayed at the hotel and it was great, but the restaurant was not good. First day there I ordered a cheeseburger w/fries, the burger itself was not done, it was cooked but it was raw on the inside. The fries were horrible, I don't know if it was heated in the microwave or something but it was not good.
Later that night we were going out and started here (happy hour), I ordered a Strawberry Daiquiri, it was disgusting. I worked as a bartender back home (in Norway), had I mixed that drink I think I would have been fired.. It was that bad.
The breakfast that we got since we stayed at the hotel was ok. I had the continental, two slices of bread with butter and jam. The bread was hard as hell, it would have been nice with fresh bread.. The butter and jam was like the ones you get at the store.
I ordered a pancake one day as well, I don't know, it seemed like it was only water, flour and egg. No taste.

If you're here you should check out the foodmarked though! There's a lot of different food which is prepared for you. Tasty! Fish, chicken, anything you want!
There is a little trolley here as well; that sells pancakes with nutella and peanutbutter, and you can choose your own topping. I bought a pancake with nutella and banana, best pancake I've had since I came to Bali (I've been here 3 months)!!
Also there's a japanese restaurant/irish bar 5 min walk from Le Petit Gili, which has great pizza! Recommended! (Sorry, I don't remember the name)

Visited November 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Fishy chicken?”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We ate at Petit Gili and ordered the chicken and beef kebabs which were supposed to be 1/2 metre. However, I thought it was a bit cheeky that the veg and meat was quite spaced out (and also vertically to take up as much room on the skewer as poss!). There was also quite a bit of space on either end of the skewer, so I didn't think it represented great value for money compared to some other kebabs we've had on Gili T.

My boyfriend really enjoyed his beef kebab but my chicken had a very strong fishy taste to it and I don't eat any fish whatsoever. I think it must have been the marinade which was a real shame as I couldn't eat it. The vegetables were nice though.

Was ok for a late night meal, but I wouldn't rush back and definitely wouldn't order chicken again!

Bogor, Indonesia
“My Second Home”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I stayed at Le Petit Gili in October 30 - November 2, 2013.
It was just a short but nice visit. The room interior was lovely, mostly wooden and rustic, with the sea-view balcony.

Though it lies on the one of the most crowd spot in the Gili Trawangan, I did enjoy my stay without any disturbance. I didn't worry about the noise, since once I close the door, it is enough to isolate me from the crowd in the outside.

I booked the hotel by email, and the response from Marie was so fast. She helped me a lot in the reservation, so I could get the only room that I want, with the seaview balcony. Since that is the only room that has the best view. I woke up every morning by the sunlight which streak over the glass door. So, I always enjoy the sunrises over Mountain Rinjani every morning I stayed there.

The restaurant is open for 24 hours/a day and 7 days/week and the food are great.

The staffs are also nice and friendly, they helped me a lot along my visit.

Le Petit Gili is beyond my expectation. Since, with the rate just Rp 390.000,-/night, I got a room with so many facilities: AC, Flatbed TV with DVD Player and many stock of movies, clean linen and towels, own-shower and toilet with the seaview window. Beside that we got free use of 2 sets of mask and snorkel and bicycle along our stay, no need to rent.

Just because it only has 3 rooms, and only one room with the seaview balcony. I suggest every people who want to stay there, to reserve it by email before.

I will stay there, if I visit Gili Trawangan again someday. Can not wait ... :-)

• Visited October 2013
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Homophobic - served raw food and abused”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I went to this restaurant nightly with my boyfriend . I was served reasonable food ( by no means good ), until they asked me if I was gay . Once I said yes I was served raw food the first time , the second night after that we were given chicken patties the size of a 20cent coin. When I complained I was laughed at. This was directly linked to my sexuality . I am very respectful of local custom and traditions and was not flaunting my sexuality in anyway. This gay hate ruined my time on gili island . Beautiful island., if your straight. I left the island the next day.

Cedricadv, Owner at Le Petit Gili, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Hello I m the owner of le Petit Gili and I m very sorry that you had a bad experience and I m taking the matter really seriously. Also that I do not accept homophobic behaviour from anyone wether from our staff or from our customers. I Promise you that the matter will be dealt with accordingly.