Hotel Vila Ombak
Gili Palms Resort(Gili Trawangan)(Great Value!)
$39
  • Breakfast included
Jambuluwuk Oceano Resort(Gili Trawangan)
$64
$47
  • Breakfast included
The Trawangan Resort(Gili Trawangan)
$85
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Ombak Sunset(Gili Trawangan)
$70
Vamana Resort(Gili Trawangan)
$69
$55
  • Breakfast included
Les Villas Ottalia(Gili Trawangan)(Great Value!)
$82
$77
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Pesona Beach Resort & Spa(Gili Trawangan)(Great Value!)
$53
$49
$97
Travelocity
1,977 results
All reviewslumbung huthidden pooldeluxe ombak roomakoya poolmain poolgili toutdoor bathroombuffet breakfastswim up barday bedlombok islandour honeymoonwelcome drinkfast boatbeach frontthe pearldive centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I can't add much more to what others have written. I loved it. I recommend it. I will return. I will post pictures to help others make an informed choice. And, I thought the PADI dive shop and school co-located with the hotel was top notch. I did 4 dives with them and felt the staff was first rate. I recommend them too for all divers. And FYI...you can now get your PADI dive certifications via an iPhone app! Can in handy.

Room Tip: See property map (picture) and choose a room towards the back of the property if you seek quiet, but note, the night life noise never bothered me personally. I was there during a holiday period and did not feel it was that bad.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank MACSr
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights and booked it through agoda as it worked out much cheaper than booking at reception! Beautiful rooms/villas and lovely downstairs outdoor bathrooms with shower, sink and toilet although a little inconvenient. Staff were very friendly and helpful. We did some washing here but could have got it cheaper somewhere else but they went to all lengths to get it back from Lombok early as we were leaving on a boat trip. Pretty pool and grounds. Food wasn't great unless you want BBQ and set salad.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2013

i stayed for 2 nights in this hotel with my father and brother and it was dissapointing. The price is soo not worth it (i went to this hotel when high season). The positive things were
-you could hang out at a beach club at the front of this hotel
-you could bring your breakfast to the room
-the restaurant grilled seafood was good
the bad news were
-the room was small, too small (i stayed in superior deluxe)
-the bathroom was too big for some reason that i dont know, so many unuseful space
-the staff was not helpful maybe because too many guest came at that time

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

We liked our stay here, but were not blown away or anything. We think given the restraints of island life, it's pretty good. Showers are salt water, which is the way the island runs. No cars or motor bikes is nice. The service here was good, not amazing. Our air con packed it in, so we had some room switching dramas. I think the whole place could be managed and maintained better, but having said that we still loved our stay. I think there are nicer places to stay though.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Villa Ombak is the largest resort on Gili Trawangan, the rooms are spacious and clean but does not have desalinated water (all hotels in Gili Trawangan have fresh water), breakfast not great if you arrive after 9 am there's nothing to eat.
Nice hotel but too expensive for what it offers, there are many other places that cost less and offer more.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family