The room was unique like Lombok traditional house, made from wood, bamboo and Ilalang/dried grass, the room was small but chic, sophisticated. The bedroom is upstair and living room/bathroom is downstair. The bathroom is outdoor and u hv to pouring from kran to gentong(traditional water pot) and use coconut shell as scoop to take a bath, just traditional way i like it... Wastafel use salt water and accidentally i used it when i brush my teeth, so salty.. lol... food is delicious from local and moderate.. The location is strategic from this corner u take walk to left side and see lots of restaurants, cafe, other villa all beach front.. or just go ahead to the beach in fron of this villa n sit, enjoy the view of Lombok island.. so beautiful.. or go to the right side of this villa with Cidomo(traditional horse transport) for 15mnt you arrive at stage building/open hall to enjoy the sunset here...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Vila Ombak, the first international hotel on the magical island of Gili Trawangan, is a place that balances the comforts of first class accommodation with the natural beauty that surrounds.The Hotel Vila Ombak features the traditional building style of Lombok, and its neighboring islands, to blend harmoniously with the island's landscape.Hotel Vila Ombak is the winner of World Travel Awards as the Indonesia's Leading Hotel 2012, Indonesia Travel & Tourism Awards as Indonesia Leading Island Resort - Lombok 2013, and World Luxury Hotel Awards 2013 as the Indonesia Leading Hotel 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Vila Ombak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Ombak Hotel
- Vila Ombak Gili Trawangan
- Hotel Vila Ombak Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan