“Perfect place to stay!”
Review of Gili Nyepi

Gili Nyepi
Ranked #4 of 171 Gili Trawangan B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I stayed here with my husband in June. We loved it here! Its close enough to the main stretch for it to only take 5 minutes to get anywhere, but far enough back that its quiet. We are young backpackers, but aren't as into the party scene as some of the other travelers, so this was perfect for us. The rooms are clean, the breakfast was great and the guys working there were friendly. Laundry services were fast and easy. Plus our boat was very late in its arrival (we were meant to land at 11:30 and instead landed at 1pm) and the guy working there waited for us the whole time. Overall, this was a great stay! The only complaint is that the a/c is a little weak for the room, but this was not unbearable.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank M A

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Stayed here for 5 nights in June... had a lovely time! It is just a couple minutes' walk from the main road which makes it quieter for sleeping. Owners & staff are very helpful offering lots of advice and helping you with your onward travel plans as needed. Arranged a transport pick-up for us in Lombok which was SUPER helpful & convenient. No hot water but trust me, you do not really need it on Gili! Breakfast is delicious (they offer a number of choices - banana pancakes were soooo good!) and so is afternoon tea!

Thanks again to Denise for a lovely holiday!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Four of us stayed in two of the bungalow-esque rooms in June and absolutely loved it. The rooms were spacious, tranquil and very clean. The location was great - in the centre of the town but set down a lane so that it's not too overwhelming. The sea is about a minute's walk away and it's right by the night market which is where a lot of people go to eat.
The island itself is such a little haven and this hotel fits the vibe perfectly. We were welcomed by the owner and met at the boat by the staff - everyone was so helpful and friendly. The owner was full of useful advice and friendly conversation and she really rounded off the stay for us. Welcome drinks served on the porches of the rooms, and a gorgeous pancake breakfast waiting outside our rooms for us in the morning were both wonderful touches and I honestly cannot recommend this place more strongly. Having travelled before Gili for a few months, I can honestly say this was one of my very favourite places! Would LOVE to return!

1  Thank Kate W
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I stayed here with a good friend for a couple of days. The rooms (twin or shared) are very spacious, clean and comfortable. The rooms come with a terrace on which you can relax and enjoy your breakfast (which is brought to your terrace every morning). The staff is very nice and helpful, the owner is extremely friendly and can share lots of tips and information about, among others, the Island. The location is also great, secluded from the nightlife area (couple of minutes walking) which means quiet nights. I would definitely recommend Nyepi!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I stayed 5 nights at gili nyepi. First I wanted to stay only 2 nights but then I really really enjoyed my time at gili nyepi- so that I extended 3 more nights. The staff is really nice and always there for you if you want something. The rooms are big and very clean. At gili nyepi you have the perfect start of the day with one of their delicious breakfasts. My favourite was the scrambled eggs....I miss it already. The owner denise wants to give you a perfect relaxed holiday. She´s helping you with everything ...and you can see that she´s havin a lot of passion for her hotel. One day I will come back to this place- I really would recommend this hotel. Thank you!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I stayed here back in May of this year and have to say I was taken aback by this property, it really was awesome. Denise is so friendly and helpful with plenty of tips on the island and in no way pushy with offering advice. The bungalows are spotlessly clean, spacious and beautifully decorated. The gardens just add to it and all in all its such a nice quiet safe place to stay, minutes from the beach, night market and restaurants. The pancakes served on the veranda every morning was just the icing on the cake. If you are looking for a friendly, clean and most important affordable place to stay DO NOT hesitate to stay here, cannot recommend enough, thanks Denise and the boys for a really great end to my 5 month adventure!!

Room Tip: All four bunaglows are well kept and great location looking on to the wonderful garden