“Perfect service!”
Review of Lutwala Dive

Lutwala Dive
Ranked #10 of 44 Tours in Gili Trawangan
More attraction details
Owner description: Lutwala Dive is a PADI 5* IDC centre based on the beautiful north beach of Gili Trawangan in Indonesia. Specialising in small groups for scuba diving courses or fun dives Lutwala offers a relaxed and intimate environment. With private beach, cafe and a high standard of equipment Lutwala Dive is a wonderful place for your scuba diving holiday needs.Listed as one of the top 10 travel destinations by both Lonely Planet and The Times, the Gili Islands are a must for tropical island lovers. Lutwala Dive is located on the scenic north beach of Gili Trawangan, away from the noise and bustle of town, but close enough for an evening out.
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

These guys don't miss! Top people, top equipment, and top of the line service. Thank you for the excellent dive. We will recommend to others!

1  Thank Chadphil

Reviewed May 2, 2014

We went to Lutwala recommended by a friend and it didn't disappoint. I had my avance open water and my girlfriend did a couple of fun dives and we really enjoyed the experience. Personally a have enjoyed the night dive and the fish ID.
The staff is very friendly (special regards to Nadia and Dani), they are always willing to help and give good advice and we shared a lot a fun.
I would recommend to everybody planning to go to bali/Lombok and willing to dive, to visit Lutwala.
Regards

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Our 11y old daughter did the PADI open water junior with this happy bunch of dive experts.
What a great place this is to do exactly that.
Her instructor Roland and dive master Doria were just the best for the job.
Our 9y old did her bubble maker intro with Daniel. Another happy dive master in the pack.

The best dive site in the Gilli area as far as we know is just off Lutwala's shore.
Lots of things to see. and great for beginners.

Beat the crowds of the island and head for this little diving paradise.
Thanks guys!

1  Thank MIZAWD
Reviewed April 20, 2014

If you are looking for a fun, relaxing, safe and very cool place to dive and stay on Gili T, look no further.

Lutwala is on the north side of Gili T, away from all the craziness of the main strip, which makes such a difference in finding some peace and relaxation. Yet all the bars, restaraunts, parties and etc. are just a 20 minute walk or a 10 minute beach cruiser bike ride away.

You almost don't need to dive if you are staying at Lutwala. Some of the best snorkeling on the island (or anywhere, in my opinion) is just 100 meters off the beach in front of Lutwala.

As for the diving, it is amazing. During my last stay at Lutwala, in April 2014, my good friend went snorkeling for the first time ever on the day we arrived. He went scuba diving under the safe, capable supervision of one of Lutwala's dive masters the next day. The day after that he began his open water course. By the time we left he was like a fish in water.

I have been diving for over 20 years in beautiful places all over the world. The Gilis are my favorite place to dive and Lutwala is the best dive shop to take you there.

They also have some wonderful bungalows behind the main house/dive shop where you can stay. What's better than waking up, rolling out of bed, having a quick coffee and breakfast by the beach and then just rolling straight into the boat for your morning dive?

The best thing about Lutwala, by far, is the people who work, dive and stay there. They will welcome you like old friends and make your stay truly relaxing and memorable.

2  Thank benleslie
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I completed our rescue diver training here with Josh. An absolutely awesome 4 days with clear instruction and realistic scenarios, we felt much more confident in the water afterwards. We also did 17 fun dives with them and everyone went out of their way to help us reach our fish list target (yes we are complete fish nerds) and make sure our diving was absolutely spectacular... The manager, Vanessa, made a special effort to organize a muck dive for us, we were delighted. The center has a great, friendly and professional atmosphere, and on an island with a dive center on every corner I am confident we chose the absolute best! Thank you to everyone at Lutwala for making our time on Gili T magical and memorable!

1  Thank BronwynMac