“Awesome Instructors, Great Dive Center”
Review of Lutwala Dive

Lutwala Dive
Ranked #10 of 44 Tours in Gili Trawangan
More attraction details
Owner description: Lutwala Dive is a PADI 5* IDC centre based on the beautiful north beach of Gili Trawangan in Indonesia. Specialising in small groups for scuba diving courses or fun dives Lutwala offers a relaxed and intimate environment. With private beach, cafe and a high standard of equipment Lutwala Dive is a wonderful place for your scuba diving holiday needs.Listed as one of the top 10 travel destinations by both Lonely Planet and The Times, the Gili Islands are a must for tropical island lovers. Lutwala Dive is located on the scenic north beach of Gili Trawangan, away from the noise and bustle of town, but close enough for an evening out.
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I completed our rescue diver training here with Josh. An absolutely awesome 4 days with clear instruction and realistic scenarios, we felt much more confident in the water afterwards. We also did 17 fun dives with them and everyone went out of their way to help us reach our fish list target (yes we are complete fish nerds) and make sure our diving was absolutely spectacular... The manager, Vanessa, made a special effort to organize a muck dive for us, we were delighted. The center has a great, friendly and professional atmosphere, and on an island with a dive center on every corner I am confident we chose the absolute best! Thank you to everyone at Lutwala for making our time on Gili T magical and memorable!

1  Thank BronwynMac

Reviewed April 1, 2014

I did my Open water certification last June at Lutwala... I stayed in Gili for 1 week and my life couldn't be better... I love it so much, I came back the 2nd time a few days ago to pursue my Advanced PADI Certification. Lutwala has great ambiance, the location is also on the northern part of the island, far from all the crowd. Lutwala dive masters are all soooooooooooooo amazingly funny, happy, super professional and so passionate. I've had the same instructors this time round vs. last June 2013.... I just finished my training with Daniele Calata who was just super. He's so passionate about his diving and profession, extremely knowledgeable, very serious when it comes to diving and above all, our safety!!! I can't imagine any other better course.... I will return to Lutwala very soon, to do more adventures with the team! THANK YOU, LUTWALA!!!!!!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

The staff and facilities made our family vacation one never to forget. Two of us received our OWD Certificate with Josh leading us through the process. I simply cannot imagine there is a better teacher out there. The entire team was professional, knowledgeable and engaging. They made our holiday one of the best ever!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

We absolutely love Gilli T, and we loved it more at Lutwala! Great place, away from all the craziness that is Gilli T, but close enough to get to everything easily. We stayed here too, and the little bungalows are adorable. The best bathroom we had in all of Southeast Asia. Nice hot water with great pressure (finding both is hard!). Rooms were beautiful. Food is great too!
The dives were fantastic. We both got our Padi Advanced with Roland. He was really experienced... and hilarious. We had a great time. Can't wait to go back!!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Very professional, good materials, multi-language, cool attitude, quiet place on the island and very close to one of the perfect dive site (Halek), perfect place for diving! I do really recommend!