“Ordinary.”

Horizontal
Ranked #66 of 126 Restaurants in Gili Trawangan
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Beach Club, bar, lounge and restaurant, with all day dining, delicious exotic cocktails, happy hour from 4pm with beach bonfire and various DJs playing our special selection of chill out and house music...!!
Reviewed December 14, 2013

We ordered seafood tempura which took a long while to come. Lets just say it was not to the standard that I am used to. Staff a bit sleepy. The whole place could do with a shake up as the location was really very good, which is a bit of a waste on an ordinary restaurant.

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

We had a few beers & drinks by the beach. Love the set up by the beach. A nice place to chill out as it over looks beach & mountains. Service was a bit slow but hey, no one is rushing for anything.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Best bit of the beach on Gili T. No coral, just sand for swimming, pumping tunes, loungers, good menu & atmosphere. Tip: take your own towel though as they only provide for hotel guests. We kept coming back here.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We had diner here once. The foor was okay, but bad lighting in the restaurant, a bit overpriced and medium service from the staff

Reviewed November 16, 2013

I was extremely disappointed with this place. From the outside it looks amazing, set on the beach and great location. Firstly I arrived around 11am for some breakfast. I walked in to see some waiters hanging around the bar area chatting. I sat down expecting someone to bring me a menu, as it is a restaurant right? Not a cafe... Anywho no one gave me a menu, so I walked up to the waiter and asked for one. He ignored me so I grabbed one myself. Sat down thinking that MAYBE he would come and take my order.. Nope.. he just stood at the bar playing on his phone. So I walked up and kindly ordered my breakfast and his reply was just "yeah,yeah,yeah". I asked for scrambled eggs and he just waved his hand at me. So I sat down. The food came quickly but it was one of the worst English Breakfasts I've ever had. I guess this place might be ok if you want just some drinks and chill out on the beach, but I wouldn't recommend it as a place to eat and get service. The service charge was very high, for the service that I received. Won't be coming back again!

1  Thank Marley-Ray