“Great Indian Food !”

Pesona Indian & Sheesha Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 120 Restaurants in Gili Trawangan
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Come for some authentic INDIAN CUISINE & SMOKE SHEESHA. Our specialist chefs prepare the food using the best imported ingredients to delight your taste buds. Wonderful freshly prepared kebabs and naan are cooked in the smoky tandoor and our curries are cooked specially to order- all spiced to your taste. Pesona Resort is the original place on the island where you can indulge in exotic sheesha pipes. We now have a new WESTERN MENU serving fresh and healthy Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch including delicious Paninis, Pasta, Burgers, Salads, Fish & Chips, and much more until 5 pm.
Adelaide, Australia
“Great Indian Food !”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We ate here a few times as I love my curries and start getting withdrawal symptoms if I don't get it for a long time. This place is an excellent addition to the dining scene in Gili T for sure !
They have a lot of dishes catering to all tastes. They had set Indian / Indonesian menus too which were great value as they came with samosa, nan bread , rice or Nasi goreng etc. I was after Indian food so tried the chicken tikka masala , it was really nice. My hubby being a coeliac tried the rice with curries and he liked quite a few of them like rogan josh , chicken curry etc. They also asked your choice and cooked the food to your liking of hot, medium or mild.
It was a very busy place with majority of people enjoying Sheesha which made it hard sometimes to get the waiter's attention. But in all we had a good experience and loved the food and atmosphere here watching the ocean and the lights of Lombok and other Gili Islands. My only regret is I couldn't try their Dosa as not many Indian restaurants have it on their menu and it is great of them to serve it ! Hope it's still on the menu when I visit again .

Visited June 2014

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
London
“Ok”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Eating indian food quite often we were very excited to come to Pesona but it was dissapointing. When we arrived we were not welcomed by anyone and sat ourselves down. There is a variety in the menu but it took ages for someone to get our order. The poppadoms were huge but extremely oily, it was not tasty. None of the waiters stood near us and it was therefore so hars to get any service. Food was ok but would not return here.

Glenmore, Indonesia
“Feedback”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Good restaurant with good ambience.
I love the sheesa. It is not that expensive; considering the place is lovely and located at beachfront.

Brisbane, Australia
“Excellent Indian Curry on Trawangan”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Great menu, great food, and the biggest poppadom I have ever seen.
Overall a very enjoyable evening and I would recommend Persona in a heartbeat.

Visited May 2014
“BIG disappointment.”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

BIG disappointment. They charge 20000 for another small coal. Otherwise nice atmosphere and music. Also friendly staff.

sannygowda, Owner at Pesona Indian & Sheesha Restaurant, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
You seemed to have enjoyed everything about our restaurant including the service, food and ambiance and yet you have given us a 2* review, which makes no sense to me.

If your 2* rating is for having to pay extra for ordering extra items, there is not a lot I can do about this as the world generally works this way! If this is your big disappointment then I think you are going to be disappointed where ever you go my friend. If it is for something else then please feel free to drop me an email and I will personally respond to you.

All the best, Sandesh.