“Diving”
Review of Diversia Diving

Diversia Diving
Ranked #1 of 42 Tours in Gili Trawangan
More attraction details
Owner description: Diversia Diving is located on Gili Trawangan - the biggest of the Gili Islands: one of the best places to dive and/or to do a PADI dive course in indonesia. On Gili T we have no cars and no motorbikes, only perfect beaches, beautiful coral reefs and a great nightlife. Diversia Diving is just a short walk from the harbor of Gili Trawangan- next to Sama Sama reggae bar. Our dive shop combines Italian design with Indonesian hospitality. We have brand new bungalows (see Tripadvisor Diversia Bungalows or our website), a private beach area and swimming pool where you can relax and enjoy the sun. ​Our diving boat is located in front of the shop. Within 10-20 minutes we can reach almost all dive sites around the three Gili islands.Diving at the Gili islands you will most probably see turtles and reef sharks amongst all other tropical fish. We also offer muck diving and underwater photography dives and/or courses. If you want to have a look around Gili T before or after your dives we are very happy to tell you the best places to watch the sunset or to rent a bike. A presto!
Norrkoping, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Diving”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend just finished our divemaster training here and we loved it, all the staff are incredible! Very proffesional! As soon as we got in to the shop we felt like we were part of the "family" all of them take diving very seriously and it doesnt make any differents if you are good or not. I can really recommend this place couse you will have lots of fun with great diving! We are gonna miss you all guys! Corrado, guilo, nico, claudia, louise, matej, phari, macka, lynn, lisa, tami and of course our dmt buddies, tim and gianca! I hope you will get a great high season and we'll see you soon!!

1 Thank alexstobe

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Denver, Colorado
177 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 174 helpful votes
“Small groups and more experience”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Great diving experience. First, they go out earlier than the other shops. This has too effects - smaller dive groups and you get there and back earlier. Second, they had more experienced divers in their groups. Some of the other shops had up to 12 newbie divers on a boat. I was paired up only with other experienced divers at Diversia.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Stephen S
Vancouver Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Cruisin with Claudia”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I really enjoyed the boat crew and the professional yet friendly atmosphere.Dive Masters were thorough and professional. Crew looked after us well. Staff that met us as we walked in was very welcoming lots of good island information. I would dive again with them

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Peruloveaffair
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Lovely place”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

My first dive with diversia's staff, thank's to Corrado, Giancarlo and Claudia for this beautiful new experience. Location very quietefull and family, i felt in my house.

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Friendly, small-scale, competent, good equipment.”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

This was a very good experience. I did my advanced open water and a fun dive with Diversia. First things first - they are very competent, punctual and the equipment is in excellent condition. I had the very experienced Nico and the very calm and sweet Lisa as instructors, and Tamara as my dive master, who is very knowledgable about the fish.

The atmosphere is very low-key and friendly, as it is a small diving school. We were three at the course and I was alone on the fun dive - I never saw more than three/four people on dives, which is excellent. Often they had a dive master dive together with the open water people (on top of the instructor), and this makes it a good place to learn. The owner, Corado, is a very experienced and very funny Italian guy - laughing is guaranteed.

Diving on the Gilis is amazing - the dive sites are very short boat rides away, and you can see so many fishes, coral and turtles!

Finally, it's very easy to meet people there, have a beer etc. Whenever I had problems, they were always ready to help.

Definitely recommend! (I miss it already...)

Visited May 2014