“A centre that puts safety first”
Review of Diversia Diving

Diversia Diving
Ranked #1 of 44 Tours in Gili Trawangan
More attraction details
Owner description: Diversia Diving is located on Gili Trawangan - the biggest of the Gili Islands: one of the best places to dive and/or to do a PADI dive course in indonesia. On Gili T we have no cars and no motorbikes, only perfect beaches, beautiful coral reefs and a great nightlife. Diversia Diving is just a short walk from the harbor of Gili Trawangan- next to Sama Sama reggae bar. Our dive shop combines Italian design with Indonesian hospitality. We have brand new bungalows (see Tripadvisor Diversia Bungalows or our website), a private beach area and swimming pool where you can relax and enjoy the sun. ​Our diving boat is located in front of the shop. Within 10-20 minutes we can reach almost all dive sites around the three Gili islands.Diving at the Gili islands you will most probably see turtles and reef sharks amongst all other tropical fish. We also offer muck diving and underwater photography dives and/or courses. If you want to have a look around Gili T before or after your dives we are very happy to tell you the best places to watch the sunset or to rent a bike. A presto!
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We recently spent a week diving with Diversia and I was really impressed with the attention to safety of our dive masters, Niko and Tami. As it was four years since three of us had dived and our other daughter was certifying I appreciated the fact that we were required to do a full very detailed pool session before entering the sea; that were were well briefed before each dive and that at all times I felt my two teenagers were being well supervised, especially when we were in quite a strong current.
The boat was very well organised and Diversia were easy and flexible to deal with... totally recommend them.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

My kids of 10 and 12 years old wanted to have a discovery course. The staff was extremely supportive, and made sure that the kids where very confident for their first dive! If anyone wants to start diving, with or without kids, I can recommend Diversia!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I traveled to Gili T twice in the past years and on my second visit was recommended Diversia Diving Club - sparkly new, with a nice big pool, friendly staff who not only taught clients how to dive but were happy to introduce us to the Gili night life:) I enjoyed my dives with Diversia and if I ever go back to Gili I certainly know where I'm going to head first.

1  Thank Martita7
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I was taken along with two friends to do my padi course. In the end I liked it that much that I stayed for my advanced too. The instructors were great, they learned me to enjoy the diving! I had a great time at diversia!

Reviewed December 23, 2013

i recently did my padi open water divers course at diversia and i couldn't be happier with the choice i made. when i first arrived there i was terrified of the sea and the prospect of breathing underwater was unnatural and made me panic, but my instructor louise was extremely patient and allowed me to take as long as i needed to become used to the water. by the time we got to our second dive i had no problem with breathing underwater and was even wanting more time down there when it was time to come back up, had my instructor not had a calm attitude and such faith in me i don't think i would have completed the course. all the other instructors were just as friendly and made you feel like they were really pleased to have you there.
all equipment is checked daily to ensure it is working to the highest of standard and each dive site was more beautiful than the last. we got to see a range of creatures i had never even expected, including green turtles, an octopus, manta rays and even a baby white-tip shark.
i would recommend diversia for anyone, beginner or not, as i met a lot of people who had been there for over a month doing dive course after dive course due to unexpectedly falling in love with the sport during their open water. i too hope to do my advanced course with diversia when i am next in gili trawangan :)