“Simply perfect Diveshop”
Review of Diversia Diving

Diversia Diving
Ranked #1 of 44 Tours in Gili Trawangan
More attraction details
Owner description: Diversia Diving is located on Gili Trawangan - the biggest of the Gili Islands: one of the best places to dive and/or to do a PADI dive course in indonesia. On Gili T we have no cars and no motorbikes, only perfect beaches, beautiful coral reefs and a great nightlife. Diversia Diving is just a short walk from the harbor of Gili Trawangan- next to Sama Sama reggae bar. Our dive shop combines Italian design with Indonesian hospitality. We have brand new bungalows (see Tripadvisor Diversia Bungalows or our website), a private beach area and swimming pool where you can relax and enjoy the sun. ​Our diving boat is located in front of the shop. Within 10-20 minutes we can reach almost all dive sites around the three Gili islands.Diving at the Gili islands you will most probably see turtles and reef sharks amongst all other tropical fish. We also offer muck diving and underwater photography dives and/or courses. If you want to have a look around Gili T before or after your dives we are very happy to tell you the best places to watch the sunset or to rent a bike. A presto!
Reviewed April 17, 2013

My girlfriend and I did our Open Water Course at Diversia during the last days and can only say that it was 100% perfect from beginning to end!!
As it was our first diving experience we had a couple of questions beforehand; the e-mail contact was very prompt, friendly and helpful. It even was no problem that we had to postpone our course by one day on short notice.
Our English dive instructor James was just outstanding- passionate and enthusiastic about diving, extremely knowledable about everything related to diving and very, very patient and calm throughout the entire course, we really enjoyed every minute of it. The great divesites around the island gave our course the finishing touch.
We were always welcome in the dive shop, even after the end of our course. We can highly recommend it to anyone and will be happy to return if we get the chance. A great compliment and many thanks to the entire team and a special thanks to our instructor James!

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

We spent several days diving at gili t. Absolutely loved this place, the island had a great apmosphere especially the traditional dive boats. Some of the best visibility I have experienced in a long time. The staff were great, very helpful. Warsaw tons of wildlife. Exactly what we hoped to accomplish.
I had some problems with my rental gear (minor fails) but nothin to serious.
Great little shop.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Just as the title reads!!
My boyfriend and I spent a few weeks on Gilli T in September 2012, love it that much we came back again in January 2013!!
There are a lot of dive companies on the island. We were recommended Diversia from someone we met in Thailand, so we thought we'd give them ago. What can I say?..... The BEST dive company we've ever used!! Great dive masters, crew and the people you meet! They were truly great fun, professional and very welcoming.
We didn't hesitate to recommend to others to try who then went on to complete their open water!
The equipment is good and you get to see so much! Best dive company for the best dive locations!
In January the island was very quiet! However we wanted to dive everyday for 9 or 10 days, so of course we went back to Diversia with a super warm welcome!
As is was quiet, they could be flexible with some locations, as there were places we wanted to revisit. It was brilliant and they really made our holiday!
It was sad to say goodbye as we had made so many new friends :0(
But we will be back Diversia... Again!!
Just incase I've not said enough.... Don't think any further, go with Diversia. You won't be disappointed!. Happy Diving people :0)

Jo & James

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I took my advance license with Corrado and didn't regret any single of my dive experience at Diversia. All the instructors and dive masters are friendly and professional, very organized crews and the dive equipment are very well maintained! Surely will dive with Diversia at my next trip to Gili Trawangan.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Hands down, Diversia Diving is incredible! I had such an amazing first dive experience with these guys, and every single day was full of laughter and excitement. My instructor was Ambra and I was lucky enough to be her only student starting on the day I started, so I had plenty of individual attention to help me get over my fear of breathing under water. We had 4 awesome dives together, the second of which we saw a black tip reef shark and giant turtles. She has a great eye for the little things under water too so she's a good person to have at your side!

My boyfriend was also with me, but has been diving for over 10 years. He was able to join us on a couple of our dives which was nice to be able to share that together. And overall everyone we met through the dive shop (other instructors, the owners, other divers, etc) were all just generally great people.

I highly recommend Diversia and could not imagine having gone anywhere else!