“Great service and Really professional”
Review of Diversia Diving

Diversia Diving
Ranked #1 of 44 Tours in Gili Trawangan
More attraction details
Owner description: Diversia Diving is located on Gili Trawangan - the biggest of the Gili Islands: one of the best places to dive and/or to do a PADI dive course in indonesia. On Gili T we have no cars and no motorbikes, only perfect beaches, beautiful coral reefs and a great nightlife. Diversia Diving is just a short walk from the harbor of Gili Trawangan- next to Sama Sama reggae bar. Our dive shop combines Italian design with Indonesian hospitality. We have brand new bungalows (see Tripadvisor Diversia Bungalows or our website), a private beach area and swimming pool where you can relax and enjoy the sun. ​Our diving boat is located in front of the shop. Within 10-20 minutes we can reach almost all dive sites around the three Gili islands.Diving at the Gili islands you will most probably see turtles and reef sharks amongst all other tropical fish. We also offer muck diving and underwater photography dives and/or courses. If you want to have a look around Gili T before or after your dives we are very happy to tell you the best places to watch the sunset or to rent a bike. A presto!
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I got my padi diving license here and the people there were very professional and very nice. I had a great time learning to dive and saw a lot of cool things when going. If you are going to Gili Terawangan and are thinking about diving then definitely go here! I will come back to dive here.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I visited Gili Islands in June and wanted to do some diving. After having spoken to several of the dive schools i chose Diversia since they seemed the most professional and serious, and I never regretted my decision! Diversia diving has experienced and professional diving instructors and guides, which make you feel safe and comfortable as well as being able to show you great dive sites! They have been diving the same waters for years and know where to find exactly what you want to see, anything form sharks to turtles to stingrays and cuttle fish. They also accommodate their dives to both experienced divers (like myself) as well as beginners and ensure that they provide a great experience for all divers, on all dives. Another thing I really liked is that they head out 30 mins ahead of the other dive schools, giving you minimum 30 minutes of undisturbed diving at the best spots before the waters get crowded!

Summing up, I would highly recommend this for anyone wanting to do some diving in Gili regardless of their level of qualification! You will be in very good hands!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We have dive with Corrado (italian) & Herman (indonesian), both instructors, very professional & friendly people.
Good place to go diving, improve your skills or learn how to dive in a fun & relax ambience.
They speak italian, spanish, english, french & indonesian.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

A group of friends and I completed our Open Water Dive cert with Diversia and had a ball!The Team delivered the course so it was easy to understand and heap of fun whilst keeping our safety as their number one priority. I feel i have gained great understanding of important dive skills and would strongly recommend dropping by and saying G'day if your interested in a dive! Thanks for a great week Diversia!

Reviewed July 1, 2012

I did my open water plus an adventure dive with the Diversia team. I was super nervous but my instructors, Mike and Dom, found a way to keep me chilled out in and out of the water.

Super fun and friendly crew. They know the water, the tides, and even make a mean espresso during down time. Lots of laughs and a good central location. I'd go back to do the rest of my adventure dives with them in a heartbeat!