“Great staff, wonderful dive”
Review of Uber Scuba

Uber Scuba
Ranked #8 of 44 Tours in Gili Trawangan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With the emphasis on small dive groups and long dives Uber Scuba is a welcome change from the ‘factory’ approach to diving so often found in Asia. Our beachfront location is the perfect place to chill out between dives, study for courses and of course… to hold our famous beach BBQ’s! Our custom built dive boat can reach even the furthest dive sites in around 10 minutes and with maximum four people per group and no time limits on dives you can dodge the crowds and have what every diver wants… more time underwater! Whether trying diving for the first time, continuing your diving education or just fun diving, Uber Scuba's international team of Instructors and resident Course Directors allow us to offer training from Open Water to Instructor in a variety of languages. Our Instructors and guides can draw on a wealth of local diving knowledge to show you everything the Gili’s have to offer: from turtles, stingrays and sharks to pygmy seahorses and if you’re lucky…a passing manta ray!
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Nice briefs, quick trips out to reef and guides really took the time to make sure we saw everything we could. I also stayed at their accommodation and couldn't have asked for more there!

The only negative I have to say about the dive boats on the island in general is that it made me nervous to hear/see several of them drive right over our dive, they should be watching out more carefully for bubbles :)

1  Thank skbythesea
gili-advisor, Manager at Uber Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2016

Thanks for the great review hope to see you soon.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Amazing atmosphere and people at Aquaddiction. Did my open water and advanced adventurer with Marcus an amazing instructor with tons of knowledge about diving and marine life learned tons and had an amazing time doing it!! I would and have recommended Aquaddiction to anyone heading that way who is interested in Diving! and say hi to Danny, Andy and the rest of the awesome staff there for me!

Great to hear from you come back and dive with us soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

My wife and I went to Gili Trawangan for a 3 day get away from Kuta. Having nothing to do on the island i wanted to try out diving and it turned into a huge fight between us. Talked for a couple days about doing a Discover scuba dive finally i won the battle and we met a local there who brought us in to see the Aquaddiction crew did our DSD and we were terrible underwater using our hands for everything the intructor ( Marcus ) was AMAZING with everything. Long story short a month and a half later i am now a Rescue diver and my wife is an Open water diver Both going to continue our training thanks to the great crew and staff at the shop. Going to miss you guys.

Bret and Tanya

So many diving stories start off like this you will have amazing adventures together. Thank for the great review.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I had my first experience of ocean diving here, and I must say that I'm now hooked!! I started of with a Discover Scuba Diving dive and went on to do my Advanced Adventurer course in five days. Really beautiful reefs and my instructor Ludo was absolutely fantastic and all the staff there were friendly and enthusiastic about the island and diving in general. I stayed in the dormitory there and it was very reasonably priced for the island and had everything you need in accommodation. I had a great time and would highly recommend Aquaddiction to anyone who's interested in trying diving or just staying on the island!! I had a fantastic time!!

Thanks for the great review diving is really addictive.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We arrived on the Gili Islands and I had no intention of diving due to my lack of comfort under the water. With the amazing help and patience of the relaxed, well trained and experienced instructors and staff at Aquaddiction, they helped me conquer this fear. They have great equipment and amazing dive sites. Our instructor was very experienced with diving and was able to point things out in the water that we would have never been able to see. It was amazing. They are a great group of people and made my experience on the Gili Islands very memorable. I look forward to diving with them in the future!

Thank you for being with us and trusting in our staff hope to see you soon.