“Really good pizza”
Review of Trattoria Cucina Italiana - CLOSED

Trattoria Cucina Italiana
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Trattoria Gili Trawangan is part of the Trattoria group that started in Bali 10 years ago, with restaurants in KL, Singapore, Jakarta and Bali. Trattoria Gili Trawangan offers great Italian food at affordable prices with a fantastic ocean view. Our pasta is home made, wood fire pizzas, superb mains and delicious desserts.
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Ive only had pizza here but the pizzas are really good. The view is fantastic (but most views on Gili T are). I went here quite a few times, was never disappointed. Great pizza, good service and good value. Love this place :).

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I think that my seafood pizza was probably the best I have ever eaten.
The service was very good and the location is right on the beachfront so all in all it is a great place to eat

Reviewed April 16, 2014

My kids loves there pasta and pizza ! I have to say the pizza and spaghetti were good ! Kids inhaled me quite quickly !!! My husband and I opted for seafood They were nice enough deliver next door :) you gotta love this place :)

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I ate here a few times, the food was always fresh and tasty. Sometimes the service as a little slow - maybe they thought I was happy to sit and check my emails on my phone?

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Best italian food in the island, real Italian flavors and dishes. Location is great too with a beautiful view.